(veg in PC box)/ flower in closet (150watthps)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Ford, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Hey guys I'm growing super lemon haze my baby is still in veg for another week or so day 29veg

Attached Files:

2. Sorry for these sideways pictures in still trying to figure out why

3. Figured it out....

4. Did you make the PC box or order the case? What are the dimensions? I always thought a PC box was too small, but some are pretty tall. If one could fit 2 bonsai moms, I would definitively look into one. Keep up the good work dude. :wave:

5. your plant looks good, so do are you just using the pc for veg then your going to move the plant to a flower room? I was thinking about doing that that i have my plant flowering in my closet and i might make my old pc case a grow box. Good looks dog.

6. #6 Ford, Jul 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The PC case was brought.. LOL but its 18 inches tall equipped with 4 26Watt 65k cfls also have the other ones for flowering.. And 23 inches long. Thanks man trying to get a few PPL to watch this one

7. #7 Ford, Jul 24, 2011
    yep thats the plan. Thanks man.

8. hopefully these turn out as good as your others. any tips?

9. #9 Ford, Jul 25, 2011
    Yes I hope to.. Pm me if you need me I will offer any advice that I'm educated with ;)

10. Hey man what kind of temps are you getting in your closet with the 150 in it do you have a thread for your closet setup?

11. #11 Ford, Jul 25, 2011
    no I have a simple set up one fan and a crack in the door all day no carbon filters or anything. But yes temps are around 75-80 but its 75 in the house at noon these are average temps the central air went out it got above 90 f

12. Lookin sick man, good job looking forward to starting a PC-Grow box, thanks for even more inspiration Good luck, will be watching this one! :)

13. #13 Ford, Jul 25, 2011
    thanks man link me up when you start it!

14. Update! 33 days veg

Attached Files:

15. My bros magic flight launch box is in.

16. Plant will go into flowering after tomorrow And I may do a full PC grow, still thinking

17. Awesome so far. I heard Super Lemon Haze is an amazing strain; both in yield and potency. I'm growing this strain too, I'll see how yours unfolds. :)

18. #18 Ford, Jul 28, 2011
    cool, nice to have you I expect maybe a oz off this one.

19. an oz from a pc grow?! i feel this is a bit ambitious of a goal. not saying it isnt obtainable, but you certainly have your work cut out for you. have you thought about doing a SCROG setup in there to spread out the canopy? this will give you more surface area thus creating more colas, which in turn means more bud. i think with a good LST job and adding a screen when flowering you should be able to reach your goal, however i do not see that being obtained by letting the plant grow without any sort of training.

20. An ounce is a realistic goal for a pc grow. Maybe 1.5 ounces can be done. Anything more than 2 certainly is difficult to do.
    Not to mention he's only vegging in a pc case and flowering under the 150w.