Nirvana-Northern Lights Fem pc grow (note: living with parents!)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by kzle, Feb 15, 2011.

1. hey guys, i unfortunatly dont have any pics yet but i will get that dont ASAP! its been about 3 1/2 weeks since my NL fem sprouted in my pc and it doing fantastic. i still live with my mom for another year (hopefully less!). i will give the description of everything when i put the pictures up. So stay tuned you guuuyyysss!!!!!!!!!:hello::D:smoke:

2. how long are you vegging till you flower?

3. wooow. i forgot about this LOL. sorry! im away on holiday at the moment, so when i get back on the 17/07/11 ill post all the pics :) :smoke:

4. i started with 12/12 throughout. i have now space to veg. also im using 1 125 watt energysaving cfl (its about 30 cm. youll see in the pics). and because im not inducing a veg period my light has a red spectrum to help flowering.

5. #7 kzle, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    the plant in the cup is the Northern light fem.

6. #8 kzle, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    from days 1-3. the plant on the left (the bigger plant) was just a test and was bag seed that was started a week earlier.

Attached Files:

7. oops hahah. my old painting slipped in there!

8. i had the NL raised using old dvds. i think this helped a bit.

9. Great job man! This looks awesome. My friend just started an op inside of a dresser, if he lets me I'll snap some pics :)

10. each 2nd photo is one day on average. rarely is it 1 pic per day or up to 4 pics (only occurs once).

Attached Files:

11. the reason why im posting so many photos is so that you can observe the daily growth of a healthy cannabis plant :smoke:

Attached Files:

12. you need to sort out them wires you have only got clear sticky tape on them that's a fire risk and you could shock your self and water and electric don't mix very well bro

13. Ditto, putting yourself and your home in huge risk. Make sure you power down before going anywhere near that thing.

14. wow, thanks! i wasnt aware of that. however i havnt had any problems with it though.

15. btw there was only one cable coming out of the back of the pc case and that was the power cable for the computer which was stuck into the original socket of the psu. it was quite hard to do this with such small space, but it worked perfect :)

Attached Files:

16. atleast get electrical tape on them wires man thats scaring me lol

17. ya man thats a big fire hazzard, if i were you i wouldn't have even started a grow till i had all thoes wires taped up? you don't wanna have your baby go up in a blaze do ya?

18. No doubt.. That shit is bad. no chance of falling asleep at night if that was my box. get some electrical tape or sime wire nuts and clean that up before your house burns down. think about it.....

What are your temps running in there with that 125 ?