Help !!!! How do i get auto flowering seeds

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Nug connisiuer, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Ok How can I get auto flowering seeds to me in a state that does NOT have medical marijuana. I've had friends tell me don't try it or DEA will take your seeds and send you a letter telling you they took them. Really need auto flower 'cause they will suit my situation the best. Regular strains too risky of being discovered. BTW am planning on growing outdoors if I can get some beans. SOMEBODY PLEASE HEEEELP!!!!!!!:eek:

2. I'm sure It's not against the Law to buy Seeds off the Internet ... They are souvenirs my friend > I would look in more detail about the laws of your country & not go on what you have heard from a friend > I'm not saying your friend Is wrong ... but It's worth Checking out

Best of luck man _ Hope yo get those Seeds I have an auto flower plant going now In my closet under en LED ... everything Is going well , really healthy & growing very fast

3. its illegal to buy seeds. but its also illegal for you to smoke, which you do, just order seeds of attitude or nirvana. go to the autoflower section. if they get caught buy customs they send you a note saying they took your mail. thats it. the trick is to make many small orders instead of 1 big order.

4. I'd just order online. Yeah, there's the risk of the seeds being confiscated, but not any risk of actually being prosecuted for anything. Find a company that offers discreet shipping and will package the seeds with some other random (legal) product. Worst case scenario, they get confiscated and you lose some cash. Best case, you get some auto-flowering seeds of an incredible strain and end up with more sticky stinky buds than you know what to do with. Good luck!:smoke:

5. Thanks for all the info all. Not sure what I'm gonna do have some regular widow seeds. Maybe gonna try them outdoors gonna try planting them late in the veg stage of sunlight so they stay small then just see how they bud from there. Got a family and a wife that doesn't know. If she finds out it's curtains for me. Thanks again
    :wave:

6. OK I really need some help now. Ordered some auto flower lowryder deisel and got my package... empty and with a letter saying my beans were confiscated.:mad: So what now ? Anyone have any Ideas? Anyone trust worthy enough to send them to me if I buy'em and have them sent to you?:confused:

7. Sad...:(

Unfortunately not the first, or I imagine the last...

I think most people just try again...don't know, I'm in Canada :D

Good luck!

8. You are still going to have the same risk if not double (through the mail twice). Just try again man. Also, if the man is ever gonna do something more than send a stupid letter it would be when someone here is sending you seeds opposed to a company across the pond. The whole novelty argument kinda goes out the window then (as if it really exists anyway).

9. Thanks for replying but kinda REALLY paranoid now:eek:. First ever brush with the law for this reason. MAJOR buzz kill. Plus can't keep loosing cash and lettin the "man" steal my beans. Really wanna try these auto flower. Perfect size, perfect strains,perfect timing, and Indica dominant is perfect for my arthritic knees and hands. Too bad I live where medical cannibis is still not legal.:mad: WOW!!! If ignorance is bliss then "The man" must be in heaven.Legalize natures medicine NOW!!!

10. Was thinkin if someone from a legal medical cannibis place could recieve them and send "em to me would be OK but ..... does anybody have balls that big?

11. Uhhh where did you order from?

12. Kind seed co from United Kingdom

13. Go here: ATTITUDE SEEDBANK Cannabis Seeds

Ive never had any problems and I live in one of the worst states for that kinda stuff, I would reccomend the wallet.