ICE BOMB ! Closet grow.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Pass Da Grass, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Ice bomb is a mix between Vanilla Kush and White Rhino. I am very excited to see the outcome. I had an old thread which had to be deleted for various reasons. She had a few ups and downs in the beginning but now she seems to be growing healthy and happy.

Attached Files:

2. today

Attached Files:

3. #3 WickedSmoke, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Looking good. Can we see some pictures and info on your grow space? Its always interesting to me to see every ones grow space because micro grows always tend to be a DIY project.

4. This is my setup and a picture of the plant from yesterday

Attached Files:

5. Yo, this is sweet. You should start selling those ice bomb seeds, it's beautiful.

6. Those leafs look real nice. Like a real smooth pine tree type color.

7. I like the look of your leafs very green and healthy I like the looks of that strain to I hope is around for me to get my hands on soon.

8. this is a great strain great grower smooth smoke..i have a day by thread from seed to smoke on it if ud like to see.

9. update : Re potted my plant, lots of new growth.

Attached Files:

10. yeah that would be awesome.

11. Update

Attached Files:

12. Wow... Very nice!!!

13. update

Attached Files:

14. Plant looks great! What ever your doing don't change a thing plant looks super healthy in every way. How many days old?

15. Agree, what ever your doing, keep it up. They're gonna do you good

16. The stem looks pretty thick, mine has a pretty thick ass stem as well. :p

17. I'm sticking around yours looks about my girls size and I want to see them both flower.

18. From germination to now it is day 50 in her life haha. just took a bit longer since i manipulated my plant to grow two stalks instead of one.