Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC mineral oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by buckets101, Dec 14, 2011.

1. I am curious about obtaining or making some type of oil with THC infused that can rub on my joints. I have very bad knees with arthritis etc. When I make some canabis butter, I rubbed some of the melted butter on my sore joints and it relieved my joint pain. I am now interested in making or purchasing some maxaging oil with THC to help my joints. Can anyone suggest anything?

Thanks,

buckets101

2. I'm interested as well .... subscribed

3. Heres everything you will need to know to get started and how to make it.

cannabis creams, lotions, balms, and salves...great recipes for soothing pain

Hope i helped. Google is a hell of a search engine.

4. Homemade hemp salve (forum thread - 2005) Auntie Bushka's Homemade Hemp Salve

WR's Cannabalm (forum thread - 2008)
    WR's Cannabalm - 420 Magazine ®

Making HAO~Holy Annointing Oil~From Healing Hemp Oil~for Pain & Healing (forum thread - 2009)
    Making HAO~Holy Annointing Oil~From Healing Hemp Oil~for Pain & Healing - GreenPassion - Dedicated to Medicinal Cannabis

Topical Cannabis Healing Salve ( article – 2010)
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Topical Cannabis Healing Salve « Patients for Medical Cannabis[/FONT]