Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Most Michigan dispensaries have closed today

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by peanutbutter, Aug 24, 2011.

1. The COA has ruled that p2p transfers are illegal.

It also ruled that dispensaries are illegal.

Most dispensaries in Michigan are now closed. As of today.

2. Man what the fuck?

3. It's bullshit. Fuck Bill Schuette. Fuck our governor. Fuck the legislators. Fuck Obama. Fuck the DEA. I'm not even a medical patient and this pisses me off. Michigan made something like $8 million last year in registration fees alone.

4. That's fucking horrible.

I can only hope that this will only be temporary.

5. Word, great.. Just looking into housing in MI and its looking like I shouldn't bother.. :(

6. Petitions, vote of no confidence, election recall...just outright impeach the scum.

Get the people gathered to march on the capital.

Become activist.

7. #7 danczwflowrz, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    jeezus and i thought that anaheim (california city near LA) outlawing dispensaries sucked... now this? i can't believe this shit. more people need to become activists like cball said, this is complete bullshit.

but seriously, i opened the newspaper yesterday man to see a picture of little 5 year olds kids holding posters saying,"Pot go away, let us play." WHO the fuck lies to their kids in order to convince them to go protest in front dispensaries in streets?

how would pot ever stop kids from playing? what, chuck e fucking cheese wants the lot that the dispensaries on? lying parents, get on your knees and suck my balls for being so ignorant and stupid.

"there's nothing more i despise than the stench of lies" - Colonel Kurtz from Apocalypse Now, or at least i think that's how the quote goes..

8. What the fuck are you kidding me?!

9. This is where yall need to get off your asses and do something. Some mass protests would be a nice start. Bitching about it on GC and then getting back to your life doesn't really do much.

10. So what do you do, then?

11. How did obama get into this issue? He was not involved here. J

12. I have NEVER been on my ass about this topic.

If you are offended by me keeping people updated on the situation, then don't click on the threat.

13. After that post you'd damm well better show up on 9/7 at the capitol building in Lansing.

14. It's going to cost me about $50 in gas to get up there but if I can scrape up the funds and feel well enough to travel that day I'd sure love to be there.

What time of day will this start?

I want to write some letters of protest to some folks.

Any suggestions about who needs to hear from me on this matter?

15. Police and DEA agents have been arresting patients in Michigan, even though Obama has "ordered" them to leave medical patients alone. He isn't directly involved with the dispensaries closing but he is involved (somewhat) with the Medical Marijuana laws in Michigan.

16. We have a sleeping giant in Michigan.

Three million people voted in favor of this.

This current action just might wake that sleeping giant.

Have you been asleep? It's time to wake up.

17. It starts at noon on 9/7/2011 at the capitol building .. just look for the crowd of pissed off people.

Who to contact? I'd suggest your representative. Assuming you are a Michigan resident. Call every day.

18. one step forward for mankind, to be taken one step back by Michigan! woo hoo most likely for money too. thanks rick! I hear every dispensary got raided as well?

19. they are calling them all public nuisances and it is funny that you bring up the kids. one of the dispensaries that i went to yesterday has a long grass yard and there was a father and son playing football in the yard while the uncle or whoever the relative was, was inside. not a nuisance at all.

this is all sad.

i would also like to make a point to the OP

it was P2P sales that were made illegal - the way i read the MMMA of 2008 is that any Transfer does not constitute a sale. so tbh i dont know how the appeals court made a decsion that would affect anyone anyway.

20. It has been said before and it will be said again
    Lansing... September 7th... Front steps of the capital building... Noon... We must all
    be there. If you don't do for any other reason PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it for the SICK.
    I know we are all sick but some are so sick that they cannot go and they need us to
    stand up for them and ourselves.....
    See you all there.............................

I am not trying to blast anyone I just want everyone to realize what has really happened here
    Some seem to think that this ruling only shut down the dispensaries but that could not be
    farther from the truth. Think of all the poor patients, that by the grace of GOD and their
    caregivers, that used to get free or discounted meds and that was made available by the overages
    that were gotten into the hands of those patients that could afford it. WELL that is all gone
    now. Those people are left out on the street....... We must come together..........
    It does not matter what organization you like or do not like it is time to come
    together......
    They have created a monster and they don't even know it yet but
    I assure you THEY WILL.......