Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana cured my father cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by stoner100, Aug 22, 2011.

1. i don't understand the government that says that marijuana is dangerous. alcohol is far more dangerous but seriously marijuana cured my father cancer. the doctor didn't think he could make it so he tried marijuana and it cured him. i am not saying marijuana is healthy but as long as you don't abuse it it's safe

2. Well that's always nice to hear our great herb changing lives for the better.

3. That's awesome man.

MMJ saved my intestines from being removed

4. You should see if you can "bully" the doctor into writing up a case history and sending it to PubMed! We NEED those cases documented like this one was-

Spontaneous regression of septum pellucidum/forniceal pilocytic astrocytomas-possible role of Cannabis inhalation. (abst – 2011) Spontaneous regression of septum pellucidum/fornic... [Childs Nerv Syst. 2011] - PubMed result

Or more simply-

Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression (news - 2010)
    [FONT=&quot]Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression, Study Says | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform[/FONT]

We can't let cases like this be swept under the rug and forgotten! Don't let this opportunity slip past you!

Granny :wave:

5. this is a great story and once again our government cant understand that :

[​IMG]

6. always awesome to hear stuff like that, glad to hear your dads doing better, best of luck

7. crohns?

8. man I am constantly thinking about all of the lives that could of been saved, or at the very least their quality of life greatly improved during their final days if this drug wasn't illegal.