Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dose any one get lower back pains after smokeing?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JokerObama, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Every time I smoke weed i get a lower back pain. Iv seen 2 other people talk about this online, but not in a pot forum. One of those people described it as a spasum. When it was really bad it did fell like a spasum but know that it dose not hurt so much, just fells uncomfortable, I dont think its a spasum. I stoped smokeing for a bit, and I still get the pain when i smoke. So any one have any advice on how to cure this? Please dont say pain killers. I dont want to have to take pain killers every time i smoke. I am active so i know its not cause im slouching.

2. #2 Caribbeanbreeze, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    I've honestly never heard of this. I'd say go to either the chiropractor or acupuncturist.. Also, dehydration causes muscle cramps/spasms (sorry, had to correct it;)), so just make sure you're drinking plenty of water throughout the day..

3. I've never heard of it either.

I thought weed was considered to have analgesic properties. Doesn't make sense that it would cause pain or spasms.

4. You already posted this

5. thats why i smoke. lower back pains. stop rippin the bong so hard idk lol

6. Wow, I thought it was just me! Though I have many aches and pains, I don't usually have any back pain, except after using MMJ. It's just a spot, right on the bone in the lower (waist high) back. It hurts to lay on it! Feels more like disk/nerve pain than a spasm. Also, spasms usually cover a larger area, this is only 2-3 inches. It fades as I get clear - weird.

7. I get this I it has been worrying me but now I see I'm not alone I am realived has anyone found a solution and maybe what's behind it? Or is it as simple as not smoking lol