Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijauana and H1N1 Virus..

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cloner_357, Oct 29, 2009.

1. #1 cloner_357, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009

Medical Marijuana Could Cure H1N1 Swine Flu // Current

:smoking:

2. i fucking like

should i stop my 4 day tbreak???????? j/k

sick though man, thc is fucking amazing.

3. I like it. I do find it funny though that they always have to preface articles about Ganja by saying "Medical Marijuana," like somehow street weed won't do it. :laughing:

4. :eek:

Again, the best plant on the face of the earth trumphs all.

And still, the anti-drug idiots will refute the idea that this is even possible.

Ah, well. Good find, OP. I'm sure Granny Stormcrow will add this to her list if she hasn't already.

5. :) when I had the flu, when I smoked I felt better but, I had to force my self to smoke.. 0_o crazy

6. Maybe that's why I didn't get sick when I was surrounding myself with the ill and dying.. haha but seriously, I don't know how I didn't get sick.

7. People act like weed can cure everything haha. It definitely can do alot of shit though.

8. Ah glad to see this is being spread. I read various similar articles a while back but most of them were on pro-Cannabis sites, it's nice to see it's spread to other sites though.

Yep, it's true :)

There's a reason it was in most "cure-all" medicine before it was made illegal ;)

9. Yeah.. im trying to help too :D

10. Grass has helped immensity when I had the flu, sinusitis, etc. I cant think of a single time it didnt help me when i was sick.

11. yea i got the swine pretty bad. bud was the only thing that made me feel better, and i got better the next day. correct me if i'm wrong but isnt it the H1N1 not N1H1

12. wow, that is amazing. i agree. i always smoke when i'm sick, and feel 10x better. it does wonders :-D

13. Hah I'll have to agree, I came down with the flew earlier this year and a sinus infection or something along those lines. It was hard to smoke...every time I took a bong rip I coughed like there was no tomorrow, but it helped me feel a lot better.

14. That's an awesome fucking article! Weed is a miracle drug that's for sure.

15. Great news!!!!, this will be great for the Marijuana community.

I have always gotten high when I had the flu. I threw up less, diarrhea wasn't as bad. I think this is a great Idea to get to the FDA, only problem, is FDA will most likely turn it down, once again.

16. Good find OP.

17. thanks.

:smoking:

18. Wow, swine flu is all over the place, I'm not sure if its that bad.

My 3 year old sister, got Swine Flu, and Pneumonia at the same time, was ill in hospital but it was never life threatening. Maybe you get strong Swine Flu and Weak Ones??

years ago when i was like 6, my mum got the flu and was extremely ill, this year my mum and little sister got it and wasn't too bad :S maybe they just didn't get it all or something?

19. Fuck swine flu.