What are some well known marijuana documentaries?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by cenuke, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. Ive seen a few but I want to know if anyone knows any more. The most interesting one ive seen is

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIKbJs5jXV0]YouTube - Should I Smoke Dope || Nicky Taylor || 1*5 || HQ[/ame] (nicky taylors) heard of it in this forum somewhere.

if anyone knows some cool ones thx, theyre very interesting. I want to find more because for some reason there were a few shown on TV

2. pretty entertaining doc, but some parts seemed a little biased.

3. just watch the documentary called "super high me"

4. Here you go...
    The Union

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting that link but I feel it is something that needs to be spread.

There is also a documentary out there called "Entheogen- Awakening the Divine Within"
    It isn't really about cannabis, but rather all psychedelics and how our society views them vs past cultures. It is pretty amazing if you don't mind the cliche trance music / imagery.

Both are very good and by far the best documentaries I have seen on the subject.
    [ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=35380906"] [/ame]

5. The Union is by far the best.

6. Yeah ive seen that, its kinda lameish. I mean doug benson is a good comedian but theres not really any interesting tests or moments in that movie, and the guy looks like he never inhaled.(either they cant show him inhale or what i dont know).

And ive seen the union as well, its very interesting.

7. Well, Ill list all the ones I have hehe.

• BBC - Horizon - Season 46 - Ep 02 - Cannabis: The Evil Weed
    • Cannabis Hemp Adventure
    • Grass: The History of Marijuana
    • High Times 20th Anniversary Cannabis Cup 2008
    • In Pot We Trust
    • Magic Weed: History of Marijuana
    • National Geographic Explorer: Marijuana Nation
    • Super High Me
    • The Lens - The Prince of Pot: Marc Emery
    • The True Tale of American Marijuana
    • The Union: The Buisness Behind Getting High
    • Totally Baked
    • Waiting to Inhale
    • Al Roker Reporting: Marijuana Inc.
    • Berry Coopers Vol 1: Never Get Busted
    • Berry Coopers Vol 2: Never Get Raided

Those are documentaries/vids about weed (that are not a growing video)

8. nice reply id give you some rep if i could

9. My favorite is Grass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sknoKWsVlAA]YouTube - Grass: The History Of Marijuana[/ame]

10. Fuck that stupid bitch. How the hell was she having a panic attack on weed, and how the hell does that sexy british doctor think it causes anxiety? It's been proven it treats anxiety.

The host is retarded. Enough said.

11. I wonder if they would've let the show air if she had gone :hello:"wow! I feel wonderful! This has totally cleared up my perimenopause symptoms!!!" or something along those lines.:confused:

12. American Drug, its pretty cool and interesting

13. OMG i seen "Should I Smoke Dope" on tv like a week or two aqo !!!!!!!!!!!

14. #14 cenuke, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2009
    Damn alot of new ones, thanks keep them coming.

It can cause panic attacks, at least for me. The first time I ever smoked I was so chill then as my cousin was driving me home it felt like we were going super fast mind was racing but he said we werent and I kept thinking we were gonna crash and started freaking out he was only going like 30 lol. luckily it never happened as I learned to control myself. Yeah it can help anxiety but I think it depends on the person using it.

15. the union is a great documentary. i would recommend it to anyone. :hello:

16. Yeah, that's a really good one...I thought Marijuana Nation was fairly well done also, almost even-handed. I would NOT recommend the BBC "Should I Smoke Dope"

17. Just watched The Union and im gunna show it to my friend who doesnt wanna smoke and ask him why after he watches this.

18. I just watched The Union as well. Great documentary.

19. yeah, that documentary is pretty biased in my opinion. The whole argument about super skunk causing psychosis is flawed. If strong weed makes you feel paranoid and depressed then you're probably going to stop smoking it. You're not going to do what she did and inject the THC into the bloodstream (who the hell does that?). The whole thing about marijuana creating holes in your lungs. That's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.