Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DO NOT GO TO GREEN DOCTORS in VENICE

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by anothermessage, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Their doctor doesn't know anything. He encouraged my friend to be “liberal” with his description in order to get a card. When my friend said he had a legitimate, documented problem for two years, the doctor repeated back, “okay so for 12 years…” If people want to smoke just because, fine, I am not judging them. But it's doctors like this that make the mmj community look fraudulent and ridiculous.

They advertise $40 and they mean $40 for 3 or 6 months. WTF? Who DOES that?! They let you see the doctor first and THEN spring it on you like complete a-holes. It is actually $80 for a year. WHO WANTS a REC FOR THREE MONTHS?! The guy acted like this was the “norm.” No, it's not the norm. Despite what people may think about the validity of the medical marijuana field, not everyone is a liar, a cheat, and dishonest like this place. I promised that good for nothing guy that works there that I would let everyone know how crappy they are. He said, “Why would you do that?” Oh, maybe because I don't want others to be scammed by them. This was at Hempcon, but I know for a FACT that this is their standard practice. He also charged $15 MORE for phone and web verification. I verified for my friend, so $55 total flat fee, right? Right. WRONG! What good is a rec if you can't get it verified?

I had started filling out paperwork and obviously decided not to get a rec with them. They asked me for my completed paperwork back. I asked them how they were going to dispose of it. They said just rip it in half! Last I checked, you should SHRED paper with medical information on it. So I ripped it up myself before giving it back.

I had two friends who got scammed at the physical location, too. Saw the sign for $40, verified that it was $40, and then told that was only for six months AFTER they saw the doctor. I wish they had spoken to me first. If I save one person from being scammed, I will feel better about my friends getting ripped off.

2. i live in colorado and i have heard multiple bad things about this place.

not to mention had you gotten a rec from them from what i understand most dispensaries wouldnt take it cause they know what a shitty doc and fake that guy is.