Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much THC does it take to kill a rabbit?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tharedhead, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Trick question, nobody knows, they haven't killed one with it yet...:p

Toxicity of delta9 -tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) adm... [J Toxicol Environ Health. 1976] - PubMed result

(Assuming my math is right....always a bad assumption)

Thats the same as a 200 lb man injecting 9.9 grams of the pure THC

Or smoking 4.6 ounces....:eek:

2. get the wabbits so high, they sleep to much and don't eat (anorexic) so no wonder they lost weight...lucky wabbits:p

and the skin irritation.....keep poking needles in the wabbits skin, in the same area...wtf do you think will happen, IT SHOWS SIGNS OF IRRITATION in that area...DERP!

"gee Doc, it hurts when I poke this needle in my eye...whats wrong with my eye?":laughing::laughing::laughing:

I've said it before, but here it is again;
    Nobody has ever died from using marijuana, in over 10,000 years of history!;)

3. Vaguely reminds me of those monkeys they deprived of oxygen for minutes at a time while pumping their gas masks full of smoke to prove it causes brain damage and/or death.

I feel like at least 50% of medical studies done are completely flawed in one way or another, sort of extraordinary considering how smart and objective scientists are supposed to be.

4. 50% of medical studies done are completely flawed in one way or another, sort of extraordinary considering how smart and objective scientists are supposed to be.

They are QUITE smart at twisting things to fit the government's agenda, so they get another government grant!

5. Scientists can't twist anything except their analysis. Read the studies yourself and look at the data collected, and then draw your own conclusions.

6. I read this one and found it fascinating, I read it again and saw it was Storm Crow wrote it! Very cool article.

A girl I know smoked the whole time she was pregnant (avoided taking any big/long hits as to not oxygen deprive the little guy), and everyone talked so much shit on her. My bet was that the baby would be just fine. He was born super fat, cute, and healthy. Thriving has been sort of a problem for them, they have to replace his clothes like every other week. :D

7. You're a trendsetter!

8. She's GC's Granny! Always looking after the kiddies! :D

9. DAMN RIGHT:hello:

10. Twenty pounds, dropped from about fifty feet, should do it.

11. hmm...maybe...but I had a 75lb bail hit me from 20 feet...I survived..may not be enough height, maybe more weight...:p

(my old coast guard days...:eek:)

12. #15 jcofillinois, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    granny, i must say, i haven't been a member here long.

but i can easily tell why you're so respected. you do quality work, and it's all right. you've done a lot to this community, and i just wanted to say thanks!

13. It depends!!!!

If the rabbit is closed in a cage, it could presumably ingest more pot than if that same rabbit were allowed to run around in the grass, because, after consuming the pot, the rabbit would be stricken with a new found energy, and his first instinct would be to run around wildly.

However, if that rabbit is closed in a cage, he would have nowhere to run, and would pre-emptively curl up more and more as he ingested the pot, until at last he suffered from an emotional under-reaction and died from what we could commonly produce as a stroke.

The question in governing here is how could one suggestably force this rabbit to continue digesting the marijuana, for a rabbit trapped in a box, this becomes a simple task, but the results vary significantly from that rabbit who is allowed a place to run outside.

The rabbit who is trapped in the box will invariably suffocate first from the smoke, but if a device is attached to the rabbits face which allows it to breath in 50% smoke and 50% oxygen, it should take approximately 3 hours for the rabbit to die based on my best guess!!

14. I bet if you dropped 1 kilogram from 400 feet, that should kill the rabbit pretty well. At least 50% of the population (the LD50).