Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Tumors Are Really Shrinking

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GD1966, Nov 2, 2012.

1. I am very Glad to hear your wife is feeling better now . Its so awesome and i am so surprised that RSO with one pound of Lemon Skunk.
    Wish you a very happy life for future.

2. gday from oz
    the news of your wifes improvements comforts me greatly as my wife and I are about to start
    My wife has been diagnosed with imflammatory breast cancer invasive ductal cell carcinoma by biopsy + pagents disease
    just had full scans and they have said congratulation you have bypassed all stages and your are now stage death
    metatizied  to lymhs nodes and lungs
    no cure just control
    my wife is 36 with two little girls aged 2- 4
    have started RSO stuff that i have made with the best i have  have been on for about 4 weeks
    all good so far
    have been kindly donated treatment from kind man in world who has made oil from Hmong Thai
    dont know much about this strain, but if any one has thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated
    just started down the oncology route aswell with Chemo being every friday, 4th treatment of fisrt course this friday
    Is there any way that i could get your wife or yourself in her own time to talk with my wife for words of encouragement
    your testimony is enough for myself  but my darling she is scared

sincerely
    from OZ

3. (Sorry for the Hijack, GD! But I know you understand! Love ya!)

Poot, sit her down and let her read GC's story! It will give her hope! Get her taking Omega 3 with the RSO and cut out the junk food! You may want to change the cooking oils you use. You need to cut WAY back on the Omega 6 oils!  The combo of high Omega 6 with low Omega 3 is turning out to be a big risk factor for breast cancer!

Good Oils and Fatty Substances http://www.math.ucsd.edu/~ebender/Health%20&%20Nutrition/Nutrition/oil_good.html

Long-chain n-3-to-n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid ratios in breast adipose tissue from women with and without breast cancer.  http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12416257

Now since Krill oil capsules are smaller, she might want to take them instead of fish oil. Several heart studies show that 4 to 6 grams of Omega 3 a day can be taken safely (one study I read about used 16 grams per day, but that seems excessive and can cause clotting problems). And stick with the animal derived types of Omega 3. We can process the short chain plant types into the long chain animal type (women do it best), but since she is ill, you should stick to the more easily utilized types from animals. Fish on Friday should be a habit your family should get into! Dropping this cultural habit has done awful things to our health by removing a good source of Omega 3!

O-6 to O-3 ratio- Discover the Shocking Reality That Ruins Your Health More than You Think! http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Omega-6+to+Omega-3+Ratio+-+Discover+the+Shocking+Reality+That+Ruins...-a01073970178

How too much omega-6 and not enough omega-3 is making us sick 
    http://chriskresser.com/how-too-much-omega-6-and-not-enough-omega-3-is-making-us-sick

When you folks eat beef, it should be grass-fed! Feed-lot beef has been fed mostly corn which has no Omega 3. Walnuts and flax seed should also be included in your diet. The "modern diet" is SO screwed up! Preservatives, colors and chemicals that Nature never made abound in our foods! Eating better now will also help your girls to avoid breast cancer later! They are at a higher risk because of their mother having cancer!

Hope that helps-

Granny

4. I second that Granny!! ... Diet is massive!! Juice as much veg as you can, use anti inflam foods; turmeric , leafy greens, ginger, green tea.. Feel free to have a look at my situation too, I'm back on some home made oil from tomorrow.. A little delayed but glad to be! The response I've been getting from changing my diet has also done some amazing things for energy levels, mental alertness and general feeling better overall! I suit cigarettes years ago and that was a walk in the park compared to changing eating habits! But push on... So worth it!! P.S. I'm also sorry for interrupting! Peace, and stay strong! \\m/

5. ^^^ quit cigarette ^^
    :)

6. When I read the OP last night I was compelled to read through the whole topic. Now my eyes are clearer I had to register so I could just add my cheers and support to you both.
    I am also going to go post in the threads about addiction and withdrawal now too - after 29 years of daily toking I am starting to notice some things I would have outright denied as a younger man and I am becoming convinced of some things.

But this topic just had me tearing up like a little child. Big ups to you man, you have set us the example of how a man should love his wife through thick and thin, sickness and health. I hope I am able to act with such integrity if it happens to me.
    May God grant you many years more together.

Subbed this topic, I need to hear she is in remission now. Get well girl!
    And you other folk on similar journeys too, please post updates.

Dave

7. Hope all is well i check back here every now and than for updates...

8. Me too! Hope you guys are just too busy! ;-)

9. Hi there , been reading this post and it's giving me so much hope !! My wife was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer lady September , she had a mascectomy , chemotherapy and radio and that finished July this year , we thought she had beat ! But we have recently found out it had moved to the soft tissue in get hips and to her brain , I had made around 55g of oil last week from really good g13 bud and have afghan kush to make more , she had been on it for 5 days and a gram a day already , she is getting two weeks of radio just now and will get offered chemotherapy to no doubt , she had been given a year to live ! She is only 34 , the love of my love , I've known her since she was 14 , please give me any input guidance you can as I need it , reDing these posts had given me so much hope now , she is on 200 mg of krill oil too , we stay in Scotland , we have family near Pittsburgh and have flights to go over fir two week in September but family can't get oil or enough bud so I could make it over there , so that sucks as a trip over would have been good for her , hope to hear from you all soon

10. I have a question, did she smoke or take edibles?

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Hey GD, how are things? Any more progress? Hope all is well

12. Amazing news, keep your chin up. This should be all over the news, but we all know why it aint.

Could you update us when you can, would love to know how things are going now.

13. Has anyone heard from the OP on this recently?  Granny?  I'm sure we would all love to be updated on the results, whether positive or negative.

14. My fiance and I had followed his story and keep checking back for any updates. We sincerely hope everything is okay. My fiance's brother was recently diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer and given 6-8 months to live. We've been trying to convince him and his family to try the cannabis oil have met with resistance no matter how much research we provided. We are heartbroken at their closedmindedness when there are no other options for him and were hoping that someone else's experience might open their eyes. Wishing GD and his wife all the best.Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #595 Alburnstrees, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
    Beautiful thread bro! Glad to hear the good news even if it is a few month old thread

16. Yea I'm scared.. What happened??!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

last I heard she got better

18. Was that since his last post? I hope...Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I just heard from GD. There is wonderful news, and bad news.

The wonderful news- GD's wife is now in remission, and has been for 4 months. :yay:

The bad news is that GD got busted! He was raided early in the morning by federal and state cops. They tore the doors off the hinges and totally trashed the place. GD's plants and equipment were taken, of course. The cops were not very nice. This is a quote from GD's email to me- 

During their search I got pissed off and told our local sheriff that I saved my wife's life and the bastard laughed at me and called her a junkie of all things!

GD's lawyer thinks he can get him off with "just" a lengthy probation.  GD has (wisely) been advised to keep off of GC.

He gave me permission to fill you all in. When I hear more, I will post here again.

Granny

20. Thank you so much for the update...and thank God she's doing so well. That's wonderful news! As for the bust...these cops may one day find themselves or a loved one dealing with cancer and maybe then they will finally open their eyes and their minds. There's a reason that more and more states are legalizing marijuana!

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app