Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Brain tumor

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tappoo, Sep 11, 2012.

1. My wife starts chemo on the 20th for a hybrid class 2 brain tumor and has been smoking for the last few months to help with pain is it still recomended to use while doing chemo it makes her far more comfortable I would just like to know if anyone has a past exp with this thanks

2. damn man im sorry to hear about your wife.
    i had a good buddy who had a mass on his brain, he got it removed.
    before they removed it, he lost vision and was getting serious headaches.

he would blaze up for the pain and what not.
    his doctor told him it saved his life.
    luckily it turned out not to be cancer.

but i would recommend ingesting marijuana if it helps.
    it will certainly give her an appetite and relieve some pain.
    just make sure she is eating, that will help her body fight!

best wishes man.
    youll be in my thoughts.

Hopefully Granny sees this thread and posts up some medical study links for you.
    if not search StormCrow.

she is by far the most knowledgable in this area of marijuana.

3. Thanks for the reply it seems to make a really big difference I just want to make sure were doing the right thing she just had 75 percent 6 weeks ago with a 10 hr surg and out of all the medicine this seems to work the best for her

4. i sent StormCrow a message with a link to this thread, hopefully granny is online.

5. Hi hon, I would get her a vaporizer! She needs to be using cannabis, but smoking is the worst way to use cannabis! But even smoking can have some amazing results!

Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression (news - 2010)
    Cannabis Inhalation Associated With Spontaneous Tumor Regression, Study Says | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

Spontaneous regression of septum pellucidum/forniceal pilocytic astrocytomas-possible role of Cannabis inhalation. (full – 2011)
    http://cannabisclinicians.org/wp-co...nhalation-and-Brain-Tumor-Regression-2011.pdf

Tumors Regressing - Thanks to Cannabis? (news – 2011)
    Tumors Regressing

Marijuana Compound Induces Cell Death In Hard-To-Treat Brain Cancer
    (news – 2011) Marijuana Compound Induces Cell Death In Hard-To-Treat Brain Cancer

Inhaled Cannabis May Keep Brain Cancer in Remission (news – 2011)
    [FONT=&quot]Inhaled Marijuana May Keep Brain Cancer in Remission[/FONT]

PM me your email and I'll send you 840 pages of MMJ studies like that. I have several pages on brain cancers.

Get her on omega 3. It is needed for a healthy endocannabibnoid system (ECS). The ECS is made up of tiny receptors on and between your cells.These receptors send chemical messages into your cells.

In the brain, these messages can be simple "I feel good today", or "I'm stoned!" or in the case of a cancer cell "DIE! Commit apoptosis, now!"

But the message won't get through if the receptors are defective! And because of the modern diet, we are lacking in a vital ingredient to make CB receptors. Without Omega 3, the newly made CB receptors are nonworking "duds"! :eek:

Cannabinoid Receptor Function is Altered by Nutrionally Deficient Diet (news – 2012)
    Cannabinoid Receptor Function is Altered by Nutrionally Deficient Diet - Philadelphia medical marijuana | Examiner.com
    Make sure she has a healthy diet to provide the building blocks to make endocannabinods.

Granny :wave: