Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

EMPLOYED using Medical Marijuana and PASSING DRUG TEST

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by JOE CHRONIC, Feb 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 JOE CHRONIC, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    For those of you who are employed and have a Medical Marijuana recommendation or just smoke anyways and you fear of being fired for testing positive for Cannabis, here is your ticket out of trouble.
    ( This will also work to pass a court ordered drug test for THC )

Have your Physician write you a prescription for "Marinol" 2.5 mg pills. (Marinol is a synthetic form of THC)

Marinol is FDA approved and you cannot be fired for testing positive for Cannabis. This way you just claim the Marinol and not the smoked Cannabis we all love and enjoy.

Marinol 2.5 mg is available in 6 tablet script at Costco for $33.00

That $33.00 will save your ass and your job.

Enjoy... \t\t:cool:

2. Great idea. I'm curious if any places that write recommendations would prescribe it.

3. That won't save your job if you are going to get fired. They'll just find another " reason"!

4. I would say no...while the idea has real merit, and others have thought the same (you're in good company, be proud), the big boys that OWN DC would not like it, such as big pharms and insurance corps. These profiteering traitors to the USA would use the info as ammo, (insurance corps that all employers have to have), to get mmj revoked AND the Dr would risk losing license via federal pressure on the states medical board...(use two different doctors to be safe, one for the rec, one for the script)

I grandiose thing though, such as the full list of card and recommendation holders in *all mmj states/countries is released to the world, leaving tens, maybe hundreds, of millions of mmj patients under threat of being FIRED...and employers having NOBODY to replace them with due to all qualified people are card holders...the worry, pondering, confusion (how can the best employees we have be dirty pot smoking hippies), and eventual epiphany that us mj/mmj folks are really the best to hire...could result in mmj card holders being protected, just like prescription holders are...as a nice guy once said "I have a dream" :D

* wouldn't it be a hoot if the list contained all the names of our esteemed overlords in the congress and senate as all being card holders, as well as DEA leaders...oh ya...that dream is getting better...when congress goes into session, they go into 'session', break out the 537 armed hooka! PUFF PUFF PASS DA BILL...

5. I don't believe that this is a reliable means of avoiding detection on a drug test.

Drug Testing | California NORML

6. My Physician who wrote my recommendation wrote my Marinol script, simply ask yours and see, it is a reality !

If you're going to get fired for what ?
    They cannot fire you for having a FDA approved drug in your system.

I have friends in law enforcement, a Doctor and others who have been using my Marinol method with perfect success and that also includes blood and hair tests.
    This is a PROVEN method as I advise from personal experience... :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.