Medical Maryjane hitting the East Coast, Specifically Delaware and Maryland, Finally!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Tyler Bro, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Too bad the south will never pass medical marijuana ):

2. I feel ya man the south will never pass a medical marijuana law. Sad but true

3. Finally? A bill was created in Pennsylvania like 3 months ago.

4. Holy shit this sounds too good to be true.

Would this be available to people with depression anxiety or insomnia?

5. And NJ has been a medical marijuana state for quite some time but it might as well not be for all i can tell.

I am seriously ready to relocate as soon as I have the money to.

I need it for my head

6. Maryland isnt the south, its a mid-Atlantic state which votes democrat in every presidential election. We just need a governor who will sign the bill once we pass it.

7. When a bill is signed, you have to wait about 1 year for it to go into effect and then after that, another 6-12 months for it to progress further.

Delaware's bill was signed in 2011. It's now 2013.

With green cards getting handed out and dispensers are open (the one I linked is like 5-10 minutes away from my house), I'm pretty much set. :)

Though the requirements for a green card in Delaware are rather strict, you have to have some kind of illness or a lot of pain. You can't get one for depression, anxiety etc....

ps - Delaware's max amount of pot you can have at one time is 6 ounces. :eek:

8. I vote everyone moves to Colorado California and Washington lol

9. Im already doing it...I should've stayed in Wash...smh. :devious:

10. Here's a news clip from Maryland

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqfsihObQEM]Gov may back a medical marijuana bill - YouTube[/ame]

11. #12 seanzee311, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
  12. Who cares. Its another ya gotta be dead to qualify crap. There is no fucking reason to continue a program like that with all the research and 1st hand testimony of patients at our disposal.

13. Find someone that can get a card. ;)

14. Cancer or aids...idc about myself i want it for my mom. She has lupus and would greatly benefit

15. When did maryland start medical. I live here and I did not hear anything about it.

16. First time a few years ago. Has a real chance this year. Full legalization is also being discussed. Not sure that'll happen here yet

17. When do u think it would push through for medical?

18. We'll know by may 1st at the latest