What will tracking say if a package has been seized?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Ultrahigh01, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I ordered 2 diesel Ryder's from attitudes pick n mix on Saturday. It shipped on the 18th and by the night of the 19th royal mail said it had arrived in the US and USPS said "origin post is preparing shipment". Today, after a week, it still says "origin post is preparing shipment". Does that mean its stuck in customs or seized or what?

2. It almost always says that right up until it gets delivered to my door. I wouldn't freak out about it. Tracking will not tell you if it has been seized, but you would get a letter from customs stating that your package contained illegal items, was seized, but all other legal items were returned to the package.

3. Okay, I didn't get th t shirt or anything since it was just two seeds. I hope it all works out :/ I'm really hoping they just got behind updating the tracking due to Christmas.

4. I have done the non-stealth option before, and the packages always made it to my door.
    The T-shirt option is good for protecting the seeds from crushing during transit.
    Sometimes my attitude packages get to me in a week, sometimes it takes 3 weeks. Attitude says to allow 21 working days for delivery, so you have a while to go. It's the excess packages from Christmas slowing the sorting down.

• Like Like x 1

5. Their behind on tracking any time of year. It usually takes a week to go through customs and to the first sort facility sometimes longer.

6. Check the Royal Mail website as this is what they use in the Great Britain if it has not been shipped out of if it is has been taken by customs it should give you a better idea on that site. Either way the USPS site or royal mail will not say if it has been stopped but if it says it has got anywhwere after Bethpage or Jamaica in NY then you are in.

7. Just thought I'd update and let you guys know the seeds came in today :) I'll be starting my micro grow journal today. Paper towel method is in progress ;) thanks everybody. If anyone is wondering, on Monday the tracking updated that it had reached my local sorting facility.

• Like Like x 3
  8. When the DEA got a package of marijuana I'd sent through FedEx, the tracking said my package had been confiscated by a gov't agency. FedEx could be different than usps though. :smoke:

9. That sucks. Yeah it may have just been FedEx. My first seed order ever was confiscated, and all I got was a letter put in the package. I freaked out about it for months thinking the DEA was tapping my phone, and staking out my house.

• Like Like x 1
  10. As far as confiscations go I think there are other posts. You get a letter from Customs stating some illegal was siezed, they send you a list of illegal contraband, they mention nothing specific as to what they found.. That's it, no tapping, no doors kicked in. In fact unless I was wicked high people have got these letters and had seeds resent and got them. Game of chance, with odds on our side.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 ronniehodge, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    "I have an international package that arrived at ISC NY. It went through the sort process and said it arrived at Gardendale NY and is now on the way to destination, but it has been sitting in Garden dale for 3 days. Is this normal, is there a problem?"

12. Does anyone know what APAI Indian is?

13. That's normal. You won't know if there's a problem until it arrives.
    All my stuff goes through New York & I've never had a problem.
    If I had to bet, I'd bet it arrives intact & unmolested.
    Good luck!
    ~
    Sherry

14. Thank you for the timely encouragement.

15. I know this is mad old. But it's gotta be December. Because today is Xmas like 5 years later and my seeds are stuck at Heathrow. And it's legal in mass so I could give two shits. But yeah I'm frustrated. I ordered two orders one day. The second one came weeks ago. The fucking girl scout coplies and sour tangie OF COURSE GET LOST. WTF.

16. Back in the year 2003 I ordered some seeds online. That was the year the Iraq war started and also when people were sending all sorts of fucked up stuff in the mail , my seeds cane through. They opened em saw em. Put em back in the cd taped it up and I got the package with a letter saying your package was opened at customs , here's your shit. Havery a nice day. I remember I used to feel like seals in choppers were gonna fast rope down and rip me to shreds while they arrested a kid for having some seeds. Lol. On a shit note. One thing legalization I'm mass did. My electric bill went up 201.4 % since this same time last year. Ugh that's such a kick to the balls it makes me wanna go all leds

17. Legal in mass or not, it's still federally illegal. The mail system is federal. Nothing really happens though. Your order will continue to the shipping address minus the seeds and plus a lovely letter from our federal government saying the seeds have been seized. The rest of the package is sent to you. Tracking won't say anything unusual.

By the way you won't save money with leds in the long run. You'll just be buying smaller lights ti save power bill $$. Smaller lights = smaller yeilds. Led manufactures have really sold consumers on some b.s with there advertising. I grow with both led and hid.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I ordered on 11-29...still waiting.

19. 531FE834-417E-44E5-B4A7-A0F74C07FBF6.png Should I be worried about this? I’m super nervous about it getting seized and me getting in trouble. I need words of insight please. Thank you

20. Should be fine