Seedsman... Bunk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by a526003b, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Just wanted to let any prospective strain shoppers out their know just how shitty seedsman (white widow specifically) is. I ordered a 10 pack and have had 2 complely ruined harvests as a result. First off the leaf to calyx ratio is obserd... The crystals that make white widow white are non-existent. It also dosnt have a good flavor either... \

I have had several past grows and this has been by far the worst (including all the bag seed grows).

Anyone else have anything to share about those shitheads @ seedsman?

This is what she looked like...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. arhh sorry to hear that...my first outdoor grow i did seedsman skunk haze and Hawaiian Skunk, the skunk haze was "okish" 8 out of 10 grew 2 didnt even crack, the smoke wasnt that bad tbh i wudnt do it again tho, as for hawaiian....that was shockingly bad...wat a crap strain lol :)

3. My outdoor grow consisted of 2 freebie Seedsman seeds I had, Top Skunk 44 & Power Africa.
    The Top Skunk 44 turned out god awful, a really slow to mature plant.
    Power Africa on the other hand came out okay, not great by any means, but decent.
    I don't think I'll be buying any of their seeds based on the results of these freebies.

4. I bought a pack of these Seedsman Early Durban from Attitude.

Only one of the 10 of them were female and that smoke was average. There are many other brands that I will buy before I get back to trying Seedsman again.

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

5. Seedsman is TERRIBLE. I germed 30 or so femmed Power Africa seeds this year, planted 25, and all but 2 hermed out on me. Just horseshit in a shiny package.

6. I got damn hermies too! Seriously though... I dont know how it is possible to get a strain so wrong! I have grown bag seed from nasty brick weed that was incredible compared to this seedsman shit after harvest. I just cant stop thinking about it... I was so stoked when they arived... I drove 3 hours away to pick them up in the mail... Then the little shits took 13 weeks to kindof finish... only to get a step above hemp...

Again I dont know where the hell they found plants terrible enough to yeild this crap

7. Femmed seeds all have a high hermie rate. That's because they're produced with a mutant hermie female who passes those genes to the seeds. STAY AWAY FROM FEMMED SEEDS!

8. mine wernt femmed and I had the same problem there just plain out phenomenally terrible genetics. Im sure femming seedmans widow was throwing gas on the fire.

9. good luck, bad luck.. my accidental 5 female white widow seedsman seeds have turned into 5 ladies. In their final week of flowering..everything is white. :)

10. Actually I had very interesting experience with Dutch passion superhaze.. 10 regular seeds-only one female plant. The smoke and high are very good, but only 5 germinated. The good news were 4 bonus seeds from unknown variety... One female plant with a lot of good buds, very potent actually.. Mallorca seeds was written on the bag.

11. heard a really angry rant about his "malawi gold" and a few other miscellaneous ramblings from other too.

same goes for reeferman

12. #12 The Growernator, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2011
    Well I have an order on the way from worldwide marijuana seeds and seedsman ww fem is one of my strains I have on the way. I am going to be way bummed if they are shitty or hermis. I got some seeds from KC brians a few years ago that were terrible. Sucks to put the time and money into them only to find out months later you were screwed before you even started by bad genetics. I am glad I was able to order from a few different breeders this time. Excited to try Mandala 8 Miles High.

13. please do share you experience with worldwide seeds! that's an off the radar brand a lot of are curious about because of their IBLs.

i've heard a couple good things about ace seeds' regular beans though for what that's worth.

if i ever got back into growing, i wanted to test some gear from both of them myself just to be able to report on it. there just isn't enough info out there even on popular strains from well known breeders sadly and it really must be hard for the little guys to get noticed.

14. #14 The Growernator, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    I will for sure. I checked them out a bit and they seem to have good reviews. Guaranteed delivery they claim. It has been 13 days since my order processed and they say not to contact them unless its been over 21 days so we will see.

15. um, hermaphroditism is COMMON in IBLs you know? it's part of their natural growth habits. if you were to breed it out, you wouldn't have an IBL anymore, but a hybrid. that's one of the annoying things about TRUE highland thai, but if you want the real deal, you have to accept that, that it doesn't like to grow in under 5 gallons and takes forever to flower.

if you want a true IBL sativa, you have to be willing to put up with it's fussy nature. african sativas are prone to hermaphroditism too, just like asian ones.

16. #16 The Growernator, Apr 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2011
    So I finally received my order from world wide seeds
    1x Green House - Bubba Kush - Feminized
    2x Seedsman - White Widow - Feminized
    1x Green House - Super Lemon Haze - Feminized
    2x Mandala - 8 Miles High - Regular
    2x Barney's Farm - Tangerine Dream - Feminized
    1x TH Seeds - Sage 'n' Sour - Feminized (Free Seed)
    1x Th Seeds - Burmese Kush - Feminized (Free Seed)

I originally ordered 4 of the Mandala 8 Miles High but they must have ran out and they only sent me two 8 miles high. But as a replacement for the other 2 8 miles high seeds they sent
    2x Mandala - Hashberry - Regluar
    2x Mandala - Kalichakra - Regular
    2x Mandala - Satori - Regular

So for my first experience so far I would have to say I am happy with them. The shipping was a little slow. I received my order confirmation on 4/11/11 so it was almost 3 weeks and I am in the midwest. I have ordered from Attitude before and that took two weeks so I guess with passing customs and everything thats not too bad. I was really happy to see how many replacements they sent for the 8 miles high they didn't have. Hopefully the I can beat the odds with some of them and get two females and not two males. But I think even if I get a male I want to harvest the pollen.

If I remember right the total for my order was like 102 bucks with shipping. I will post my germination results and will also post ongoing results on the seedsman white widow too.

17. I wish you success. If you are going to open growing journal please let us know via this thread. I am drying my white widow buds and the smoke report is next.

18. Here are my 2 Feminized Seedsman Whitewidow seeds after a 30 hour soak in water. Any of you blades ever put germed seeds directly into a grow cube to start? I have always used soil for seeds and the cubes for clones but I would like to try to just go with cubes but am wondering if the seeds will just push themselves up out of the hole in the cube before the tap root can push into the cube?

I think I am going to open a grow journal for this time around. I am going to have Fem White Widow, Trainwreck clones, Fem Tangerine Dream, 8 Miles High, Clone Armaggedon #5, Fem Burmese Kush, Kalichakra, Fem Cheese and a plant I got from crossing a forced hermi Northern light and Trainwreck. I have three LST's going as well that I am going to post some pics of in the Training section.

Attached Files:

19. i have 2 diffferent Seedsman packs and am horrified at the thought of going through an entire grow to get some huge leafy pile of shit..fuck that!

right now i have 3 that just cracked..ww from Seedsman and one is a tripoid or whatever they are called..i am now thinking about just scrapping the whole 3 plants and just throwing down something better.

20. if you already started them, just grow them out. then you can tell everyone how good or bad his gear is for certain. you never know what you have until you test it.