Can anyone tell me about "the church" by green house seed co.?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by EasygoingKitty, Sep 11, 2010.

1. #1 EasygoingKitty, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
    I was looking at seeds from Green House Seed Co. and found one called "The Church." On the Green House website it states that the church has a a CBD of 0.12% and a CBG of 0%. However, on The Attitude website it says that that exact same strain from green house has a CBD of 0.7% and a CBG of 0.6%. I was wondering if anyone has any information as to which website has the correct information or knows anything about the high. It would be much appreciated!

2. I just bought a pack of 5 femmed "The Church" seeds today, so I cant tell you yet but can let you know in about 18 weeks..

:p

3. Haha I dont plan on buying these seeds for a few months anyway. I currently have a grow log with a friend on growing Honey B, Jack 47 and BCN Diesel. I wanted to go ahead and research future strains and was interested in The Church. But I would greatly appreciate any information you obtain while growing The Church!

4. Neither of them are right. THC and CBD percentages are marketing ploys used to make the strains seem more appealing. No seed strain is going to produce the same cannabinoid profiles across the board (although they would certainly like you to think so). THC and CBD percentages really only have any relevance when dealing with a known clone. Oh, and The Church's high? Nothing to write home about. :wave:

5. I can tell you I had a bean of it and it didn't pop. I have REALLY bad luck with GHS

6. I will never buy GHS again. Both bad for me and my friends. There's a lot of better gear out there on the net.

7. its not bad but not too dank or strong...
    ghs has some VERY good bubba kush going around even if its not
    the real bubba or not... the stuff is dank and strong... I only trust ghs
    for bubba kush

8. I was interested in GHS because their super lemon haze is the strain that has won the past two Cannabis Cups. If the Church isn't a decent strain, then does anyone have any suggestions for an easy-to-grow strain that also develops quickly?

9. The problem here is you tried to germ ONE bean. Trying to start anything less than 5 ends up with less than happy reselt 50 percent of the time.

A few people have journal threads here for "the church" grows. Do a search and check them out.

10. Greenhouse doesn't "win" the Cannabis Cup, they rig it. Arjan laces joints with kief (to make the strains seem more potent), bribes judges, steals strains, and lies all on a regular basis.
    Skunk #1, NYC Diesel, Durban Poison, AK-47, Golden Skush (AKA Pot of gold [P.O.G. for short] and Skunk Kush), Hindu Kush, Master Kush, and Northern Lights #5. These are the strains I would reccommend to a new grower. :wave:

11. Skunk #1, NYC Diesel, Durban Poison, AK-47, Golden Skush (AKA Pot of gold [P.O.G. for short] and Skunk Kush), Hindu Kush, Master Kush, and Northern Lights #5. These are the strains I would reccommend to a new grower. :wave:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info Blaze. I'll check out what you recommended

12. i would give super lemon haze a good look if i were you i have had very good luck with that starin from ghs. very strong strain very happy high. one of my top pics. check out my journals i always have some going. just be careful who's advice you take around here there are quite a few ghs haters here. these folks wont even post grows but have very stong opinions on ghs seeds. go for the guiy who show his grows. the proof is in the pudding:D:wave:

13. There are so many good breeders no reason to go with GHS , even with their promotional, only seeds I have ever had germination and mutants were GHS seeds.out of 12 seeds of 5 dif kinds 5never made it, now Barney farms and sweet sweets I never had ne prob with or even DNA. FUCK GHS!

They are so overpriced when so many good breeders have some wondeful and stable strains that will blow your mind. My lemon skunk and cheese last year from ghs were just so so. DEf nothing to write home about, but my Barney farms LSD was amazing and was. A better yielders.

14. #14 Blaze all day, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2010
    Here? No, everywhere. Don't kid yourself. Greenhouse Seeds is hands down the most hated seed seller there is. Nobody has more unhappy customers than Arjan, and when complaints are as frequent as they are it's not because people are 'haters' as you call them, it's because something is genuinely wrong with the product. :wave:

15. ^^^ Why I don't buy from GHS anymore.

16. dude i said it before and i will say it again. nothing you say holds any merit. you dont post grows therefore you have no right to comment on a breeder you said your self you dont use ever. get a clue dude your comments are not welcome. and you are on the short road out of here after the rep abuse from you last night. which i reported. you were warned before about rep abuse:wave:

17. Grasshumper posted GHS grows. He has ACTUAL experience with GHS, unlike many of you just throwing in your 2 cents based on jack shit or a post you read about in the seed bank bad mouthing GHS. Sure, their germination and stability doesn't seem to be AS good as some other breeders strains based on the amount of complaints, but that's the price you pay. GHS has some damn good genetics, especially that supposed Bubba Kush they are now selling again.

I agree with Grasshumper, a real grower, 100%. Get the fuck out if you can't back up what you claim. :bolt:

18. #18 Blaze all day, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010

:laughing: Who died and made you admin? I have just as much right to comment on their strains as you do, and just because I don't post grows all throughout the year like some people does not mean what I say has no merit. I do not use their seed ANYMORE, yes, but I have in the past. I've put more time and effort into researching these strains than most people, and I'll be damned it I'll keep it under my hat just because a couple of Arjan fanboys don't like what I have to say.

You have not THE slightest clue what you are talking about Grasshumper. I've never been reprimanded for rep abuse as you claim and what was dished out last night was not rep abuse, you made a thinly veiled jab at me and received negative rep for it. Deal with it.

19. #19 Agovita, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    On topic; I grew The Church once. Nice orange pistils at the end of harvest, with some solid nugs. I remember that when I ground up my herb I got a TON of keif (many times the usual, so unusual, I remember it).

The grow was semi-botched, not a lot of more specific details are available :eek:

20. Except I had a GHS veriety pack of 6 along with a friend of mine who had 6 as well. Between the two of us we went 1-12 with the one El Nino that made it to a grow being stunted. Underneath their colored seed coating I couldn't even call a seed in a few cases.