These are the authorities who run DEA

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by ScriabinAnime, Dec 9, 2012.

1. #21 ScriabinAnime, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Michele Leonhart meme lol

2. I truely wish people like her would die i know it's a sin to wish such things but i truely believe the world would be better off without those type of bought for paid for property being owned by someone else.

3. [quote name='"ScriabinAnime"']

Michele Leonhart meme lol[/quote]

Lmao that 2nd one is fucking hilarious

4. #24 Tetra416, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2012
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I wonder if in the back of her mind she's thinking "oh my god I sound like a fucking moron".

5. im surprised that he didnt ask if caffiene or nicotine was just as addictive. or even alcohol

6. What is wrong with these people?

7. Money, power and a desire to keep the gravy train in place. Obama should shitcan Holder and force Leonhart to quit.

8. That's the problem with a whole lot of these people, they can't answer simple questions.

If you're in charge and can't answer a fucking simple question honestly get the fuck out and bring in someone in who can.

These people that dance around questions really piss me off.

9. oh ythey know the answer. they know exactly what the right answers are.

too much is at risk for them though if she answered the way we would want her to.

10. Rofl anyone else think she was STONED!

11. She if a fucktard

12. Well that's what I was saying. If they can't answer the question honestly gtfo.

Of course they know the truth.

They're not "allowed" to say it. And as you said if they admitted the truth they'd basically be saying "Yeah so my jobs pretty pointless and destructive so I might as well not even be working here."

13. this fucking cunt is a JOKE!!!!!! WOW... forget the fact that she work for the DEA. she seems to be the most misinformed, lost, and out right unquified person for any job!!! How can you stand for this war on drugs but you cant even defend your posission??? What a fraud this bitch is!!!!!!

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rhQC1Ec2zo]DEA head gives flawless testimony - YouTube[/ame]

15. That has got to be one of the dumbest bitches I have ever heard speak. She has no fucking clue what she is talking about in any situation I have ever seen her in, She constantly contradicts herself, spouts off nothing but antiquated old "Drugs are bad, mmmkay" rhetoric and you can tell she doesnt even believe the shit that pours out of her cock holster. You are testifying for your whole administration and cant even come prepared? This is basic stuff you should know!:mad:

16. Did his time really expire! hmmmmm?

17. How does the DEA ever sieze any drugs or make a bust with this brain dead hag in charge

18. Unfortunately she heads this agency with a 2 billion plus budget and untold forfeiture assets and until we as voting citizens force the representatives in our government to change laws all the observations here will not stop their efforts to thwart the will and freedoms we are striving for. Personally, I feel that marijuana should be legal across the board with no caveat about medicinal use. Marijuana has such a wide range of uses that I feel it could offer an avenue to lessen humanity's negative impact on our planet.

19. Throw the bitch in jail or hand her over to the cartels

20. #40 passthebilly, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
    She gets paid 130k/yr :mad:

Attached Files:

• dea.jpg
      dea.jpg
      File size:
      55.4 KB
      Views: