Your tax dollars at work

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by claygooding, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Your tax dollars at work
    DrugWarRant / Pete Guither/ 10,15,2012

Big press conference today from all the dinosaurs of prohibition, with such names as Bill Bennett, John Walters, Peter Bensinger, Robert DuPont, Calvina Faye, David Evans, and more, pushing to get the Attorney General to speak out against the marijuana legalization votes in November. Here’s the press conference announcement. In small print at the bottom of the page:

This campaign was supported by Grant No. 2005-JL-FX-0128 awarded by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office of Justice Programs, US Department of Justice….

Here’s another release from the event, featuring Calvina.

Here’s a slide, from the True Compassion site funded by our tax dollars, that apparently, in addition to being fact challenged, has less of a clue about the definition of irony than Alanis.

This is the third attempt by the former drug czars to get Holder or Obama to publicly threaten the states trying to legalize marijuana by a vote of the people,,,the beast is thrashing violently as it feels it's own mortality,,,and I am loving it.

2. They are wiggin' out! I wonder how long Holder and Obama will hold out before they are forced to face the issue. I know the only reason they aren't touching the subject now is because election day is right around the corner. It's the day after the election that I'm worried about.

3. If the DOJ goes after these states after a vote by the people,,it can only damage the government that claims we are a govt of the people,by the people,for the people and the image they want the world to see,

I know several news reporters with articles already outlined and in the rough waiting for that.

4. The federal govt an this administration is poison to this country. If the voters of a state vote it in as state law, then the federal govt should honor the state law. Big govt is going to ruin this country....please don't vote for another four years of Bad policies the president is a Marxist to the core who wants to downgrade this nation.

5. Vote Johnson/Gray,,cause Romany is just a white-washed Obama with gold plated pin striping of corporate greed. :smoking:

6. Any vote other than Romney is really just a waste. I personally like Ron Paul but I know my vote would be a waste cuz he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning. Ehh, at least it's not a vote for obama

7. Sorry to hear that,I have voted to keep the other guy out for 40 years now and look what that has achieved.

This year I vote for someone I want. Gary Johnson for President and if the vote is wasted at least I didn't support the basturds that put us where we are.

8. romney is not an answer either, just because the current puppet sucks...
    you don't replace bullshit with cowcrap and expect the smell to change do you?;)

9. #9 cball, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012

ok...there ya go..blown any chance of credibility you could have had...

your true color of being a republican lackey is evident there skippy..:wave:

10. It is what it is I guess. Can we all at least agree that our congress is corrupt and needs to be replaced? Politics suck

11. Congress is corrupt ? Try the Federal government, congress, and the judicial system are all corrupt. By voting for republican or democrat your still voting for politicians who are collectivists. Why do you NEVER hear discussions about similarities the republicans and democrats share. Because that would illustrate how much alike they really are. The whole presidential election is nothing more than an act of convincing americans they have a choice in which direction this country heads even though each president is no different than the last. Why do you all think that bush's actions and obama's are so much alike ? Because they had the same agenda put infront of each other.

12. There is no way weed won't be legal. It is the stoners that keep the economy going. We are recession proofers. Illegal weed ain't even cute no mo'. It is the mark of an underachieving government.

13. Where are the politicians on this who claim to support states' rights? ((Crickets.))

The re-scheduling decision, and all these special interests breathing down the Fed/DOJ's neck. Very interesting times, indeed. I just hope people realize fascism when they see it if states' rights are completely trampled.

Anyone follow the money trail for any of those special interest people? That would be interesting reading I'm sure. Dupont, of course. Calvina? What is that she-devil aligned with that she shows up at all these important shindigs? Just alcohol's chief lobbyist?