NY cops raid 75 y.o. Grandmother, shoot dog all for several plants

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by HighMountainSkier, Sep 6, 2012.

1. 75 Year Old Grandmother Held Down at Gunpoint on Bathroom Floor by Wayne County, NY Sheriff's deputies and Macedon, NY Police as they Shoot and Kill her Dog. | Cop Block

This is a picture of Duke :(
    [​IMG]

This is his blood trail. :mad:
    [​IMG]

2. Absolutely fucking sickening. FUck this world and fuck the police. Seriously :mad:

3. Holy shit that's not very far away from me

4. Fucking scum.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest though, just Police doing their usual and thinking they can do whatever they like.

5. Terrible stuff.

6. I wish we can just stick all the bad cops in concentration camps or something

7. Fuck man I hate reading these threads. "Law enforcement" are fucking scum and should be embarrassed.

8. Too fuckin angry; couldnt finish

9. #9 FRANKMJ, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    Anon hacked their website. Team Vendetta Takes Down Drug Task Force Site - Toke of the Town - cannabis news, views, rumor and humor.

Here's the link to the top 3 highest members of the task force in charge there.

AnonPaste

10. RIP Duke you looked like an awesome dog

11. I live close to there.Walworth, palmyra, newark, lyons, sodus it is a shit hole full of 3-second slower than thou people. you can't drive down 31f 1mph over the speed limit or "ticket fuck you". Wayne county is full of HEP-c, assholes, racists, and addicts.Oh yeah a bunch of retards if you ask me.I hate driving out that way./rant

12. Sorry made my post more significant to share the news ;)

13. the police that took part in this need to be executed them selfs this is beyond wrong

14. This behavior from cops is totally uncalled for, poor dog he never knew he was gonna die.

15. Every time they abuse the citizens like this they lose more and more public support.
    "To serve and Protect"-my ass.
    The Nazis would be proud of your "work".

16. In the last half century our police force has been turned from constables into storm troopers. I think the only way this will change is a complete overhaul of the government, i.e. a brand new one. Until then this kind of thing will become more and more frequent.

17. C'mon you guys, they were just doing their jobs. They have kids to feed.

/sarcasm

18. You're absolutely right, but understand one thing. They do not exist for your support, nor do they give a shit about it (well, except when they come a calling for donations of course). The only support they need are from the ones signing their paychecks, i.e. State and Federal Government, who will, in damn near every case, side with their employees.

And it saddens me to think of the violence we had to endure to put a new Government in place 230+ years ago. Unfortunately, history has proven that the most effective way to combat this kind of tyranny is with a gun, not a pen. I cringe thinking of the bloodshed it will likely take to effect real change at this point (if it's even possible)

19. Fucked up shit I gotta admit I was growing in my mom-mom's house last month so if the cops found out they would put her on the ground and shot my dog fuck that I would of asked for their heads!

20. I have have always viewed cops as assholes to lazy to work. They get to carry firearms and they are always looking for a reason to shoot.