Whats the most reefer madness anti-marijuana area in the United States?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Vollont, Aug 20, 2012.

1. and what area is most promarijuana where support for it is highest? and why

2. I heard Texas was horrible on MJ and Colorado is the easiest on it BUT this is from what I heard from people.

3. Not in the united states but in japan you get 5 years minimum for any amount of cannabis.

4. Dude over there the majority of cops don't even know what weed smells like, But yeah harsh shit if your caught.

5. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']

Dude over there the majority of cops don't even know what weed smells like, But yeah harsh shit if your caught.[/quote]

Not saying your lying but do you have something to back this up?

6. I lived over there for 5 years mate, Most people over there have never even seen weed let alone smelt it burning.

7. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']

I lived over there for 5 years mate, Most people over there have never even seen weed let alone smelt it burning.[/quote]

That's crazy! How was it living there?

8. Oklahoma passed some laws where a brownie and hashish could land you in jail for life. Sure you can get it lowered in court bit its pretty shocking that its still on the books though. Im in the city and I almost got arrested for a half inch roach, the dude we were with confessed it was his he was underage at the time and he got into some deep shit for awhile.

9. One of the worst areas would be the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!

10. fuckin midwest is the worse (besides colorado of course) and kansas is terrible on it some of the most strict marijuana laws in the nation :[

11. Florida has some pretty skewd laws

12. #12 Niveuspuer, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    The worst region by far is the southeast but several midwestern/western states are terrible about it as well.

The most pro-cannabis regions are undoubtably the west coast and Colorado.

13. I'm a bit surprised Arizona made the list since they have mmj laws. But then again I was kind of surprised to learn that Arizona had mmj laws and they're certainly not great (no growing within 25 miles of a dispensary or something of the sort). But yea mainly the south and the frikken midwest, unfortunately for me. As far as best places its most definitely the entire west coast, they don't call it the best coast for nothing :cool:

14. For everyone posting Florida, i live in florida and if you live in south florida you are usually on the clear.

get pulled over and if they don't find anything over 5grams your okay to leave.
    even if the law is the law, they have heart.

sympathy goes a long way.

(i might be very lucky)

15. The Bible Belt.

16. Blue states are more pro smoking, red states are anti. Religous right has no tolerance what so ever. It's fine for them to drink tho..

17. Texas is definitely up there, I would know because I live there. I live near I-10 and they will arrest you for just about any amount. Drug trafficking is popular here so cops are always looking.

Cali seems weed friendly, and so does CO.