Been deprived safe access to cannabinoid medicines by your gov't? Read on...

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by teamgreenunited, Jun 26, 2012.

1. BREAKING NEWS: Have you been deprived safe access to natural cannabinoid healing medicines by your government? Read on... There IS FINALLY SOMETHING BEING DONE. Patients are fighting back IN FEDERAL COURT - as NEVER before. Our first Canadian Federal Court ex-parte hearing has already been scheduled. This is happening! Put politics aside and fight for life!
    Victims of Pharma-State Conspiracies « A. C. P. Federal Class Actions

[​IMG]We are asking victims of Cannabis persecutions and prohibition to come forward and join our class action. We have proof that Health Canada has been knowingly conspiring with Big Pharma in order lie to health care professionals and to prevent public access to known safe cannaibnoids. This is also true in the United States. See: United States Patent No. 6,630,507 October 7, 2003 “Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants” Assigned to: The United States of America as represented by the Department of Health and Human Services (Washington, DC)

2. where do I sign up?

3. ^ There's a spot to enter your email at the bottom of the page.

4. Do you have to be a Canadian citizen?

5. if i got arrested i would love to be able to sue the us government but unfortunately I'm sure it would go no where.