Obamas Youtube forum deems marijuana question "innapropriate"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by hurb1, Jan 26, 2012.

1. #1 hurb1, Jan 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
    "As of 7pm Pacific, I checked the YouTube.com/WhiteHouse page to see how many votes our question received in President Obama’s latest YouTube Forum. The good news? Our question, “With over 850,000 Americans arrested in 2010, for marijuana charges alone, and tens of billions of tax dollars being spent locking up non-violent marijuana users, isn’t it time we regulate and tax marijuana?” received 4,023 votes, making it one of the most popular submissions to the forum. The bad news? See for yourself:"

[​IMG]

Quoted from the following article
    President Obama’s YouTube Forum deems marijuana legalization questions “inappropriate”

Russ Belville, NORML Outreach Coordinator
    President Obama

On a side note, a question about the superbowl was infact appropriate enough to answer.I looked for an "i want to kill somebody" emoticon but couldnt find one so this will have to do
    [​IMG]:mad::confused_2::mad: Its all just so illogical that it is maddening.

2. I noticed that, along with a bunch of other ones creeping to the front and then they deleted the shit. SINCE FUCKING WHEN IS PUBLIC OPINION INAPPROPRIATE? I've never witnessed something so unjust in my life, fuck the government.

Good news is there's another one now on first page of the popular ones with 2,000 likes regarding marijuana that hasn't been deleted yet.

3. I canceled all my Google/YouTube logins today in response to their privacy "changes." ;)

Hilary Clinton today announced her departure from politics, and her last piece of work appears to be the "QDDR." 25% more foreign "dignitaries" than the thousands they presently have, complete with another "drug czar" I wasn't even aware was a position already, all under the cozy control of USAID. :rolleyes: In this outline (234 pages, no less) they talk about even more "interdiction efforts" globally under newly crafted agencies.
    QDDR

Nothing points to anything but Barry being a fascist, globalist banker asshole. STOP begging him to change. He ain't listening. :cool:

I read about campaign finance "bundling" yesterday and how many of these "good donors" are rewarded with cabinet appointments or dignitary/embassador roles. So it would appear through U.S. Aid, friends of prohibition who are good donors will get to shape policy in foreign countries, including prohibitionist policy. All of this will be overseen via Eric "Gun Runner" Holder at the Justice Department and Janet Napalitano of Homeland Security, along with Leon Panetta of the Secretary of Defense. (Hmm.. small locus of control, no?) :rolleyes: Page 152 of the above QDDR report is where changed to Worldwide police/military are featured.

Bureau for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia