Don't You All Get It?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by pearl75, Oct 15, 2011.

1. The only reason Obama and his federal dicks have vamped up to crack down is because they are LOSING. This is their response to all the prohibition and mj petitions demanding that our drug policies change. They don't want to change. It will take money from their pockets, not from the states, but directly from their very own private pockets. Now that they've seen the overwhelming public response about the issue on the website they created, they're scared they may have cost themselves their honey pot. So they're fighting back using fear tactics and brute force. Our only worthy response is to not budge! Don't give one inch! Continue to scream against the machine, THIS ISSUE WILL NOT GO AWAY! Do you hear me, federal government? No? LET ME SCREAM A LITTLE LOUDER THEN!!. :metal::yay:

2. I've had a similar opinion, hell yeah!

3. I completely agree. At first legalization was just something that the government laughed at, but now that they see it is a very real possibility supported by the citizens.

Federal Government Announces Escalation Of Its War On Cannabis | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

4. that's why we need to all write to our representatives. One by one they will change, and sooner or later it will be looked down upon to NOT support legalization.

5. The FDA will aprove Sativex sometime soon.

They're clearing out the market to eliminate competition

6. I agree. This is why it's super important we fight back as hard as we can yo.

7. Truth. It's starting to scare me how public and obvious the government is being about how they're clearly corrupted. Lately it's seemed like all they want to do is show us that they really are just a bunch of soulless corrupted liars. It's like they're asking Americans to revolt.

8. All you have to do is smell the money...
    That is what makes things happen in the US...pure and simple.

The fed's got their balls in a vice on the guns across the border fiasco.
    That's where the money smell leads ...right back to the Mexican Cartels.

I have a good friend that has been in the big farming scene for 30 years here in CA.
    According to him legal cannabis knocked the shit out of the illegal weed market.
    Prices dropped radically across the board and wholesale demand was affected.
    He told me a year ago to expect this at anytime, he thought it would come sooner.

Too many gov agencies and private companies depend on the illegal weed trade to have it threathened.
    There is the DEA which gets billions for weed alone, the FBI, ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), the US Military, The ATF, the CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection), the BOP (Federal Bureau of Prisons) the DOJ, (Department of Justice), ERO (Enforcement Removal Operations) and of course the Mexican Mafia...just to name a few. All supported by a green plant that helps people feel good...pretty amazing if you ask me...and really fucking STUPID!!

TS

9. Are you implying that the U.S. Military makes money by
    selling cannabis?

I'm sorry, but that's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Hearing that just makes me doubt the validity of your entire
    post.

The military has bigger concerns, such as fighting and surviving
    against the taliban in Afghanistan.

Do some research before you post a load of bull like that.

10. Surviving against the taliban.

Dude, we're in their turf. And "The Military" doesn't give a shit about the infantry dying in the middle east. They are there primarily to secure the spot for the embassy, the 730mil (i think) one, and thats about it. Taliban is of no concern to the head of the military, its more like a side show to everything else going on.

not to mention you're post seems completely irrelevant to the previous posts.

tidbit of info: the DEA, the DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, sold cocaine to make money.

Cool beans yo.

11. No, where the fuck did you get that!!??

Christ man, go back and s-l-o-w-l-y read the post.

I said, "Too many gov agencies and private companies depend on the illegal weed trade to have it threatened."

All of those agencies are directed and ARE GIVEN MONEY TO STAY IN BUSINESS to fucking play cowboy's and indians with each other...they all have a job BECAUSE of ILLEGAL CANNABIS trafficking.

Does that make anymore sense to you...I mean do you understand now what I wrote?

Here in even simpler terms...

The Mexican Mafia has bought it's way into the power structure of the US.
    And they are one of the reasons the medical cannabis business is being shutdown in CA.

And yes OUR military has been used for many years in foreign countries, (presently in Afghanistan, Mexico, Turkey, Columbia, Central America, South America and more) to fight against and sometimes for the drug trade. What was the first thing that happened after we invaded Afghanistan?...The heroin cultivation and production was restarted after being banned by the Taliban for years. They replanted thousands and thousands of acres of poppies all over the country...Think our military didn't know that was happening...or fucking thought they were just pretty flowers?

TS

12. This opinion piece, while dated, may be useful at this juncture:)
    The Spoils of War:Afghanistan's Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade  by Michel Chossudovsky

13. On the season premier of Decoded on the History channel a couple weeks ago, they were trying to find out if all of our gold was still in Ft. Knox, and they talked to a guy who worked there after 9/11 and he said that at the time he was there, while they did have gold there, they primarily used it to house massive amounts of opium, so that they could make morphine and other opiate drugs....like for wounded soldiers. Kinda scary shit right there.

14. Making it for soldiers, my ass. Nice try, though, feds. :rolleyes:

15. No matter what they're gonna lose soon and they know it, it's like watching the final moments of a desperate dictator knowing it's almost over for him trying to hide the fact it is.

16. Writing a representative is not going to do anything. Just keep smoking and spread the knowledge. No more lies..... Get high. Smoke people out let them experience it for themselves. Show it's not a one hit life Ender and then it'll be legalized when it is meant to be.

17. We,the pot smoking public,make up one of the largest voting blocks in America.

It doesn't matter who the president is,if congress doesn't pass reform bills,,he can't sign them.

The answer is obvious,,in order to get congress to pass reform laws we must remove the bought and paid for legislators in our government.

The only way to do that is to remove the trash in Washington,,all the trash.

No more incumbents to congress until we get our country back,,the bought and paid for politicians have spent the last eighty years protecting corporate profits from hemp and if it takes removing them every four years until it gets done,so be it.

Our country is suffering from a cancer and the prognosis is bad,,cancer of the corporate run government and until we cut that cancer out,,,they don't care how much of our tax dollars they waste.:devious:

18. [quote name='"Twoshoes"']All you have to do is smell the money...
    That is what makes things happen in the US...pure and simple.

The fed's got their balls in a vice on the guns across the border fiasco.
    That's where the money smell leads ...right back to the Mexican Cartels.

I have a good friend that has been in the big farming scene for 30 years here in CA.
    According to him legal cannabis knocked the shit out of the illegal weed market.
    Prices dropped radically across the board and wholesale demand was affected.
    He told me a year ago to expect this at anytime, he thought it would come sooner.

Too many gov agencies and private companies depend on the illegal weed trade to have it threathened.
    There is the DEA which gets billions for weed alone, the FBI, ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement), the US Military, The ATF, the CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection), the BOP (Federal Bureau of Prisons) the DOJ, (Department of Justice), ERO (Enforcement Removal Operations) and of course the Mexican Mafia...just to name a few. All supported by a green plant that helps people feel good...pretty amazing if you ask me...and really fucking STUPID!!

TS[/quote]

Government getting tough on freedom. I needed this .it's posts like this that reminds me I'm not alone . THANK YOU !

19. Regardless who we put in office, I don't see marijuana becoming decriminalized nor legalized in any of our lifetime's. Like TS said, the government just has to much to make with it being illegal and not enough to gain. Yes it would cause a HUGE economic boost as billions of dollars into the US economy, AND creating 100,000's of jobs (growers, someone to ship it, someone to sell it, someone to test its quality, someone to package it, someone to stock it on the shelves etc) but their own PERSONAL GAIN, is at stake