Man's dog is killed, child and wife at gunpoint because of marijuana prohibition.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by BuffaloSoldiier, Jul 17, 2011.

1. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=V--tz3IMCY4 If you follow this link you will see the shocking video of a man's house being raided, his dog injured and then killed, and his son and wife held at gunpoint over a small amount of marijuana. Fuck the police.

2. It's a no know raid, don't be afraid they'll shoot your dogs...in front of your kids because they are the SWAT and there here for you pot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV7u91A3KGQ[/ame]

3. fuck the system

4. Fuck the government.

5. #5 Blaghlagh, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    Am I the only one who clicks on BuffaloSoldiier's link and gets a list of some Eddie Izzard videos and a Gandalf vs. Dumbledore rap battle :confused:

Edit:Nvm, i figured it out, you can tell I don't use youtube much, haha. This is the link that worked for me. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V--tz3IMCY4[/ame]

6. This is why people root for these guys to get killed. You can't just go around murdering innocent people and expect the public to be on your side forever. How much blood is a 20 sack worth?

Drug War Victims « Drug WarRant

Rev. Jonathan Ayers
    28 years old
    Toccoa, Georgia
    September, 2009
    After meeting with a parishioner who was under surveillance by drug cops, the pastor went to a Convenience store ATM. Coming out, he was confronted by men waving guns. He didn't know they were undercover cops, and was shot to death while driving off, fearing for his life.

Officer Ron Jones
    29 years old
    Prentiss, Mississippi
    December, 2001
    Officer Jones was in the process of serving a drug warrant, based on an informant tip. While trying to enter the rear of a duplex, he broke into the wrong apartment and was shot by the resident, Corey Maye, who had no prior record and was protecting his daughter. No drugs were found. Maye was charged with capital murder, and sentenced to death.

Corey Maye was a Drug War Victim waiting to happen. Fortunately, his death sentence was eventually overturned and he is now serving life in prison.

[Now this guy gets to spend life in prison because some piece of shit broke into the wrong apartment. This cop deserved to get killed for his job and so does everyone that decides to risk their life trying to destroy people's lives for having a small amount of pot. Why the hell should we be any more sympathetic than if they broke in on a tobacco or banana warrant?]

7. #7 Blaghlagh, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011

Yeah, I remember seeing the security cam video of the cops shooting that pastor. I would have driven off damn quick too. If I saw an unmarked car pull up in front of me with three plain clothed guys jumping out with guns the last thing I would be looking for is badges around their necks.

Did not hear about Corey Maye though, that is some fucked up shit. The only fault here is the vapidity of the ignorant officer not double checking where he was supposed to be going (Which is unfortunate he got killed, yes, but it was only caused by the officers own stupidity and ignorance in continuing to perpetrate this war against the American people.), any other way this would be considered self defense. The man is not psychic and feared for himself and his daughter, but since he shot a cop the dude is immediately a murderer and one that has to spend his life in prison at that. I feel sorry for his daughter, hopefully she has some decent family to go to and hasn't been shuffled through the horrible child services system we have set up here.

What if that cop had gone in and shot that guy? Most likely a slap on the wrist, some paid vacation time, and a mention of the horrors of what the cop must be going through cause he shot somebody (With little to no sympathy for the victim). What a horrific double standard industry (Which it is an industry because it is all about money, not serving and protecting the people anymore) our government and law enforcement has spawned. :mad:

8. Here you have it people, you ignore what your Government does to people overseas for decades upon decades, now it turns out they'll do it to you too.

9. yes thats what I meant with that...

10. Seriously? You all believe that cops deserve to die? Holy shit, you're all fucking terrible people. I mean, even saying the cops that kill innocent people deserve to die is defendable, but killing a dog? He deserves to die? The cop that broke into the wrong apartment deserved to die? Jesus christ, you're all real upstanding people, alright.

11. I don't know about that Cruizer.
    There are still many of us around who first started protesting our govts. involvement in other countries back in the Viet Nam war era.
    I will say though that many support what we do abroad:mad:
    But every day more people are waking up to what we do.
    I can understand why you would say that.
    I just wanted you to know we aren't all that way.

12. This is bullshit! How could you do this! This is the stuff that makes my blood boil. They shot a dog? All for a tiny amount of marijuana. Even if they thought he was a dealer, serveral shots for an unarmed man with his family. A tiny amount of marijuana justifies the treatment of citizens as if they were full blown militants. What a drug war...

13. No one even said that cops deserve to die. I recall a member stating something similar to " actions like these are why people root for cops to die" but no one in this thread stated they themselves that they wanted cops to die.

14. "This cop deserved to get killed for his job and so does everyone that decides to risk their life trying to destroy people's lives for having a small amount of pot."

15. That attitude makes us no better then them.

16. I may have misspoken. I wasn't accusing everyone here of thinking that way, I was just quite upset after reading that in one of the first posts.

17. Have a nice time rotting in dog hell. [​IMG]

18. [​IMG]

The original hell hound, Cerberus.

19. #19 Verdurous, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I couldn't find a picture I liked of it. lol

20. Perhaps you didn't mean it that way, but the way it had sounded made it seem so, no offence.

I understand that reading something that one person wrote ( and perhaps he/ she didnt mean what they said ), that it had enraged you, but think through what you type, and you have a much lower chance of being misunderstood.

I think we both can agree on two things:

1. The actions taken by the police compared to the end results were Horrifically overdone.

2. These officers actions, albeit wrong, do not speak for officers as a whole, but speak for the war on drugs as being a misguided and uttterly ignorant cause