LOL at cop forum

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by DutchX5, Jun 7, 2011.

1. #1 DutchX5, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
  2. I actually see about as many police officers defending the man's actions there are opposed to it. I have no problem with cops I know a ton and they are great people.

3. Carbon and Faenor have the right mindset for sure. Last summer I was on there with a few other GC members arguing for legalization and he was on our side. But people like Jasper are so completely retarded that you can't help but want to smash your computer screen.

4. the forum is funny

5. Don't get me wrong there are always a few haha!

6. I like all the sarcastic comments about how marijuana legalization doesn't have violence. How many liquor stores get robbed each year? Man I thought you had to have common sense to be a cop..

7. I remember that lol

8. you did?

9. Police officers are the ones that enforce the laws, not create them. Of course there are some douchebag cops that are only in their positions for the power, but I'm sure there are others that became cops because they truly want to help their societies.

10. Sgt. Slaughter sounds like a very nice man.

11. Lol, Yeah.

12. Making an account. Finally a place to tell cops off without an arrest.

13. Dont draw their attention here.

14. I just can't take cops seriously until the war on drugs ends but on the other side I always felt embarrassed when fellow stoners try to convince cops using intelligent arguments like "Weed is a plant mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" shut your fucking mouth you just make us look bad.

There are both intelligent and unintelligent people on both GC and that cop forum, but at least we have fun here right? :)

15. lol @needguidance asking what kind of cheeseburger :laughing:

16. JasperST is so god damn retarded. I shudder when I think about how we have cops like that with an IQ of like 75.

17. If you say anything on there, make sure it's presented intelligently. The last thing we need is for someone to go on there and be like "fuck tha police smoke weed everyday". That really makes us look bad.

And use a different username, so they don't google it and get led back here.

18. feanor has an account lol

19. Fuck the police and anyone who likes them or wants to be one go die somewhere pigs:mad: