West Virginia debating Medical Marijana Bill

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Kief Erikson, Feb 25, 2011.

1. I just got on NORML's website and to my surprise the weekly legislation roundup informed me that my beautiful state of West Virginia is debating a bill that would legalize medical marijuana. I have been waiting a long time for this and I am very excited!! I already sent letters to my representatives and I urge you to do the same!! Even if your state doesn't have any marijuana legislation write your representatives!!!!!

2. Omg I pray that this passes. You have no clue how much this would increase my quality of life. I don't wanna fuck with opiates anymore. I just want to free the green. =)

Edit: sent a letter to the govna like 6 months ago yay =)

3. This would be awesome how many states are Medical MJ states now?

4. There are currently 15 states with medical marijuana laws. Hopefuly WV is the 16!!

5. I so hope this happens sometime soon. In my area at least it seems like there are more people that dont want it to though. I think that is because there are so many damn old people here.

6. good luck WV!:hello::smoke:

7. It seems like states who put legislation for medical marijuana as of lately has passed without much hassle.. I do hope medical marijuana is legalized in West Virginia so we can cut back on the bad pill problem in the state... There are way too many people being prescribed opiates and opioids in this state (#1 in the country in most prescriptions). Doctors need to start giving safe medicine access to ill patients.

8. This, there are SO MANY DAMN old people in virginia/west virginia for anything to pass like this until they all die off of prescription medication abuse.

9. im rollin up a joint for yall now cuz yall are the closest to NC... ill move there with all the inbreds I swear just pass the bill!

10. WV has one of the lowest incest rates in the US. Cali, Tx, & Fl are the highest. just saying that stereotype has been out dated since before the land before time.

But thanks for the support on mmj

11. its still joked about in NC.. or anywhere Ive gone thats all I hear.

12. WV has the best sterotypes ever. West Virginian's all have one long leg and one short leg from walking across hills all day, everyone plays the banjo, everyone is a hillbilly, and everyone is a child of incest. Now being a born West Virginian I hate all these sterotypes except the one longer one shorter leg cause I think that shit is the funniest thing ever.

13. Medical Marijuana Bill Introduced in West Virginia | dubvLIVE.com |

14. I live really close to West Virginia. I'm in Frostburg (Allegany County) Maryland.

But if WV gets medical marijuana I'll be really happy for you!!!

15. I hope this passes. I have been growing in the hills here now for awhile and it would be nice to not have to worry any longer. I wonder how hard it would be to qualify for a MMJ card here? I don't have chronic pain, or a disease, but I think I could probably fake some pain to get me one :)

16. I hope WV is the 17th Medical Marijunna State...right after Pennsylvania.

at least things are moving in a positive direction!

PUFFER

17. Good news. Any update on how the debate went?

18. From what I understand this wont be debated until late summer or maybe in this falls session. Not soon enough imo.

19. You're just an imposter of Postal Blowfish!!!

IMPOSTER!!!

20. insert negative comment about stupid west virginians here