Realistically, this is the way to make it happen i think..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by chruschef, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Realistically, we're never going to win this war this way.
    Society for the most part looks down on the habitual smoking of marijuana, and it don't see, understand, or possibly even know about the possibilities of marijuana.

Smoking and alcohol are both bad for your health, but they're legal. Smoking is mainly legal because of a VERY heavy lobby in the senate(s), and congress.

The california attempt to legalize failed because there wasn't enough money.

Now, if everyone says that pot is SOO profitable, there has to be companies(possibly even out of state/country) out there who would profit marginally from the legalization/decriminalization of marijuana.

Which brings me to TWO main points, if its ever going to be legalized we need
    A. Corporations on our side(even its foreign).
    B. Some form of media on our side to change the way society(or a good portion of it) looks at weed.

.. I may be a bit of novice around these forums, and these could have been previously said but this is the way it has to be done I think.

2. i completely and totally agree with you. good thinking. but how do we go about acheiving that?

3. thats why I said it.. What does anybody think of ways to get that to go?

There have to be some companies that produce hemp for other countries?