i need to pass drug test

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jaclyn womack, Dec 28, 2011.

1. how do i get pot out my system in four days i been taking azo cranberry pills but i am scared it wont work:p

2. help me pass my drug test

3. Honestly, get a non pot smoker friend to piss in a bottle, then tie it to your leg. When its time to give your sample, just take the bottle off your leg (the heat from your leg should keep that shit, or should i say piss, nice and warm) and pour t slowly, try not to splash it, into the cup. Ta daaa! Passed a drug test. If its a hair test, your fucked.

4. readyclean works the best! you drink it and drink two glasses of water with it and after about two hours of drinking it go take your drug test.

5. Chances are, you are going to fail, hon. [​IMG]I'd check the head shops for fake urine!

If they are using the ELISA test, take a zinc tablet every day!

Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing. (abst – 2011) We need 8 to 11 mg of zinc daily; over 40 mg/day can cause zinc poisoning. Zinc reduces the detection of cocaine, metham... [J Anal Toxicol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Some drugs interfere with the tests-

The effects of adulterants and selected ingested compounds on drugs-of-abuse testing in urine. (full - 2007) The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine

[FONT=&quot]Papain: a novel urine adulterant. (abst – 2005) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Papain: a novel urine adulterant. [J Anal Toxicol. 2005 Jul-Aug] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    Urinary toxicological screening: Analytical interference between niflumic acid and cannabis. (abst - 2009)
    Unbound MEDLINE | [Urinary toxicological screening: analytical interference between niflumic acid and cannabis]. PubMed Journal article abstract

Niacin and "B" vitamins will make your urine yellow, but more is not better!

Toxicity From the Use of Niacin to Beat Urine Drug Screening (abst - 2007)
    [FONT=&quot]Toxicity from the use of niacin to beat urine ... [Ann Emerg Med. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work
    (news - 2007) Misusing Vitamin To Foil Drug Test May Be Toxic; Plus, It Doesn't Work

and then there are the these-

Adulteration of urine by "Urine Luck". (full – 1999) Adulteration of Urine by

Drug-Test Cheats Try New Tricks on Labs (news - 2008)
    Drug-Test Cheats Try New Tricks on Labs

The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine (full - 2007) The Effects of Adulterants and Selected Ingested Compounds on Drugs-of-Abuse Testing in Urine

Drugs of Abuse: Analyses and Ingested Agents That Can Induce Interference or Cross-Reactivity (full - 2006)
    Drugs of Abuse: Analyses and Ingested Agents That Can Induce Interference or Cross-Reactivity

Perhaps you love to eat hemp seed products because of their Omega 3 levels? ;)

Hemp oil ingestion causes positive urine tests for Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol carboxylic acid (full - 1997)
    http://www.druglibrary.org/crl/drugtesting/Constantino et.al 97 Hemp Oil JAnToxicol.pdf

Marijuana-positive urine test results from consumption of hemp seeds in food products.
    [FONT=&quot](abst – 1997) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Marijuana-positive urine test results from co... [J Anal Toxicol. 1997] - PubMed - NCBI[/FONT]

DO NOT DIET! :eek:

Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored Delta-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) into blood is enhanced by food deprivation or ACTH exposure. (full - 2009)
    Reintoxication: the release of fat-stored

And finally-

Practical Challenges to Positive Drug Tests for Marijuana (editorial - 2003)
    Practical Challenges to Positive Drug Tests for Marijuana

APA: Drug Test Results Often Flawed (news - 2010) Medical News: APA: Drug Test Results Often Flawed - in Meeting Coverage, APA from MedPage Today

Just Say ‘No’ to Drug Tests — Then Bargain (news - 2010)
    Just Say

Has the Most Common Marijuana Test Resulted in Tens of Thousands of Wrongful Convictions? (news – 2010)
    [FONT=&quot]Has the Most Common Marijuana Test Resulted in Tens of Thousands of Wrongful Convictions? | Investigations | AlterNet[/FONT]

Hope that helps! And become an activist:yay:, so others don't have to go through this drug testing foolishness! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

6. I saw an ad in HT that had one of those fake dicks with synthetic urine that comes with heating pads and everything to pass a piss test. All you have to do is whip that out and piss in their cup with clean piss and your good. Unfortunately my attempt at finding the link failed, all I remember from the ad was it had something to do with a monkey. I googled "Monkey dick fake urine" and it didn't come up and I left the magazine at a buddies house so I can't look up the ad sorry bro. Good luck my friend, stay high.

7. :laughing: I could imagine the results you came up with.

I know what you are talking about, though. I figured that would be pretty pricey, though :(

8. If it's a urine test,you can fill it half water with half piss and pass the test.This work's every time 100% accurate not to let you down.

9. It's called the Whizzinator. An NFL player got caught with one in an airport a few years ago

10. Synthetic urine...try serious monkey bizz....monkey whizz...it works.

11. Your right...just like it but much less money.

12. There's a sticky in Apprentice Tokers. This is a section for new people to introduce themselves :)

13. Good luck you you brother. [​IMG] There is a lot of great information out there mentioned above.

14. You should try some multi vitamin packs and plenty of water.

15. Take an efferdent tablet (denture cleaner - the kind with bleach), break it in half, chew half of it up (save other half for another time), drink 1 gallon of water as quickly as possible (takes me just over an hour, easier if its not cold), pee three times, after that you will be good for 3-4 hours, Maybe more. This works for probation, jobs and works even if they send to a lab =) I am an average built chic and KNOW this works. It tastes gross but that helps you slam the water. More is not better, a whole tablet will give you blue piss. I drink a bit of OJ on the way to test to put a bit of colour back in, but no need, they sent out to a lab once and I passed. Friend of mine was smoking when job called for interview/test, he told them he'd be there in 2 hours and he passed =)

16. Love Terence McKenna....Thank I will check it out.

17. wish i could i have no one that would piss for me