Going to be Randomly drug tested. Need to beat it

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RobbeB3, Apr 14, 2012.

1. #1 RobbeB3, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
    Sup guys. First post. Long time fan. All you people are awesome an I really cherish your opinions since your da pros.
    I am 5'8, 5'9 and roughly 130lbs and I'm 18 :D. My parents just intercepted a package I had sent to my house in the mail. FYI, there were some blunt wraps, a dugout and bat, and 100 empty stoges. They lectured me today and said their gonna be randomly drug testing me. I have a nice glass pipe and am a "casual" smoker. I've smoked 5 nights in a row since its spring break but usually I'll only smoke once. Maybe twice a weekend. I still have 3GS and some joints and some cookies and I don't know what to do with them :cry: can I still burn? How can I beat the tests? Most likely I assume they will be urinary. I dont have acces to any bleach or special pills so I need some convient ways :/

2. If this doesn't work ^^^^

Than go to Walmart or Target. Maybe Walgreens and buy niacin. Take 2 pills daily for 10 days drink a lot of water. You should be clean in 5 days but do it for 10 to be sure. Now if you're like me and respect your parents than do this. Bring your buddies over, tell them this is your last time toking for a while. Have them each throw down 3g's and have a toke fest! Than quit for a while.... Till your parents have either (A) Not given you a drug test for a while or (B) Get stoned. Go home and talk to parents high as fuck. Do your homework high as hell and do well :) Best of luck.

3. Ya I keep hearing about niacin. I guess I'll try that out.

4. Or you could quit until you moved out.

5. No way man. That's 2 years away. Does a bubbler reduce the amount of THC ingested compared to a glass pipe?

6. if they are cheap they will go with urine test which are inacurate as fuck, BUT

you can buy quickfix and pass it easily.or just piss them off hilariously and just use warm water or some yellow looking liquid or somesort.

as with parents the test is retard proof dude, if your parents feel like sniffing piss let them do it and tell them to enjoy.

but if they send you to a lab.

just use quick fix, used it 3 times now and its worked errrry time,

just gotta make sure the bottle is from new batches and not old ones

just realized that if they send you to a lab it would be ridiculous. as thats insanely expensive.

the ONLY TEST YOU CANNOT BEAT, its saliva, unless you have like 100 to spend on these wierd pills.

7. Where can I get this, quickfix? And should I just use the sauna and drink a shit load of water? Cuz I'm pretty certain itd be urinary

8. it will come up as like invalid as you have no creatine and protein in your piss or something, so they will have to buy like multiple tests and if you keep it up they get quite pissed and you can still smoke during the purge if you really want to rub it in

9. Use a friends (one who doesn't blaze) piss always works guaranteed.