1000w scrog

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bullistic, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Seeds sprouted Aug 26th or so.

2. Absolutely amazing great grow!! I can't wait to see ur harvest pics and stats!!! Congrats

3. Purple leaf

Attached Files:

4. You know my p#1 grow is just starting and I am itching to see if it will turn purple on it's own. Another strain I've been trying to get a hold of is black cherry soda.
    Here's a link if you want to see. But the colors on this plant are just amazing.

Black cherry soda pics

5. 3 days from chop!

Attached Files:

6. How r the colors on the fruit?

7. Hard to tell under the HPS but lookin real nice. Harvest is on sunday so I will post some pics up after. Going to do last 2 days completely dark and will drop the temp down to like 50, that should really bring out the color.

8. Exciting. I'm throwing mine in flowing at 8 am tommorow. I can't wait

9. Looking forward to the chop!!

10. Have you used the darkness and cold temperature technique before? Was thinking of doing that, just not sure. Have heard comments both ways. Thanks.

11. Harvest day ?

12. Did 2 days of darkness on my first 2. Not sure if it helped or not, makes me feel like it does and that's whats most important.

Harvest is tomorrow!

13. WOOOOOW!!!

Man I wish I would have read this before starting my recent grow. Trying to do 12 total plants in a 5x6 area lmfao. I know Im doin too much "literally" but I have done 8 plants the last few rounds and got about 12 Ounces.

But FOUR! and completly under control!!! tied up like S&M seems almost like ideal conditions!!! WOW

Thinking of starting my own joural... doig some Grand Master Purple and White Rhino.. never really heard of GMP but 4 weeks into veg under t5's and the look gorgeous...

Your shit motivating.. Keep it up and posted..

Much love from Central Cali Valley!!!

14. forgot to mention using 1 600 watt with a few t5's

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey Bull, I was looking back over this thread and noticed the one shot you got of your tape measure in with the plants. How far did you put the screen away from them? The pics looks like about 5 inches of space there? Im sort of messing around with a SCROG attempt this time around and I have my screen about 10 inches away. Im going into the third week of veg. Im wondering if I should drop the screen down a bit?

16. Gonna be a good yield for u. Everything looks on track.

I just got 8 oz out of 2 plants, 6 week veg, 8 week flower,my first grow ever XD. I also got lil over 12 grams of hash oil!

17. Screen is about 8 inches from the top of the soil. Depending how stretched your plants are might depend on where you put the screen. Also remember I topped. When I started flowering it was not long after the plant started growing through the screen which was after 5-6 weeks of veggin.

18. Harvest day!

Attached Files:

19. Got my trimming station all set up.

Attached Files:

20. One down. Just trimming off the bigger leaves, will trim it tighter after they shrink up a bit.

Attached Files: