Can I give my plant orange juice?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Kurt123, Jun 12, 2011.

1. #1 Kurt123, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    I got ash in my orange juice because of my fan. Can I give half a cup of orange juice to my plant? The water I give it has a pH of 7.8 - 8.4.

MJ + OJ = ...NJ?

--------------------------
    NJ, MJ's little cousin.

Edit: I did it anyways. Diluted with half a glass of water to neutralize the acidity.

2. great idea.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I had a dream the other night about peeing on my soil.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I use milk as ph up, and lemonaid as ph down. OJ would probably work fine too. My plants take about a gallon of each per day (they are 12 feet tall).

5. Why in the world would you even contemplate giving orange juice to your ganj plants?:rolleyes:

6. Somebody has never grown Orange Crush fed with OJ and cured with orange peels... Pretty orangey.

7. just alil fyi

most orange juice is nothing but sugar, water and flavoring,

seriously, look up how orange juice is harvested, ALOT of orange juice and probably other juices are injected with dye before they are ripe and falsely harvested, its disgusting

Green Living - Behind the label - Behind the label: orange juice - The Ecologist

8. Sounds like a bad idea to me

9. Pot is a weed. Since when do you need to baby weeds? She is unphased, by the way.

10. It is a weed, and it will probably be fine. Thats like making coffee with piss, it's not gonna affect you but, I'm sure you won't like it.

That's my opinion...

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm wondering about the Zinc in orange juice. If just a tiny bit would hurt it. I wouldn't give my plant sugar but has anyone tried it? Someone had to have done it.

12. One of my first bong experiments, I put OJ in bong water thinking hey it'll taste bomb and I'll have flavored smoke, boy was I wrong.

13. Too funny. Ahhh the days of then.

14. marijuana is very very rarely a weed.

I can't see Orange juice doing any good, I certainly wouldn't do it.

Skep, so you tip a gallon of milk and a gallon of lemonade in to your soil every day? Youre joking right?

15. Just tried feeding my plants some omelets. They must not be hungry, they haven't touched it yet.

16. 1gl milk, 1gl OJ and gl lemonade, Wut u smokin on?