please help i dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kid kush, Oct 6, 2009.

1. title sucked, sorry. i got 1 master kush about 1 week from finishing. tried a DIY activated charcoal filter that did not work. so nuts to that i've tried a few dif things with it but it wont help. the smell is soooo bad (good) but my neighbor even commented about the smell this morning. no worries about her, she's cool and is the one who's son gave me the plants. anyway, i live on a corner and have no worries except the people walkin donw the street. i had exhaust vent off for about 2 hours earlier when i went out. pulled up in driveway when i got home and i could smell it with all the windows closed. its so strong. common sense says harvest now so to be able to control odor better but common sense also says keep it goin for the last week. should i just cut my losses and harvest early or is there anything else i can do?

2. Try an ozone machine, you can find a DIY to make your own or order one for cheap online.

3. make shit tons of popcorn and burn the f*ck out of it over the course of the next few days. it's what i used to do in the dorms.. or just try to seal the house as much as possible and vent it in the middle of the night when nobody's out and about.

4. I use an air ionizer/purifier. I have seen them go for 100-1000 dollars. Mine was about 300, and I got it almost 5 years ago.

5. erson bout the popcorn, it is a great idea. you musta been stoned when you thought of that prob after burnin a bag of green then burnin a bag of corn. i gots no mo money for the ozone machine but i'll check out the DIY. i just finished re doing my DIY charcoal filter yet again. i must say after 6 times of remaking it this awful thing that i finally got enough air flow passing through the rocks that i'm hopin it will make a difference. because i never knew just one single plant could stink up such an area. i mean like a full acre is where i can smell this thing when its exhausting. i've walked around where my house is just to check earlier after i realized i could smell it in driveway even with the entire house closed up. thanks for everyones help

6. just an update, that charcoal filter i re-made works AMAZING!!!! i've had all the materials i just had to put it together in a dif way. i got laid off a week ago but after this harvest, my first harvest ever, i'm gonna re buy everything i need and post how to do it with pics. nothing worked and this wound up perfectly. with how bad my purple or master or whatever the hell kinda kush it really is (look at other posts you'll know why i dont kkmnow) but it smells worse then a grow room full of plants. and its only 1. 1 plant. i'm friggin ecstatic that its workin and killed the smell. still a hint of dank but mother of God this helped me soooo much. saved someone from gettin busted, hell yea im happy with it.

7. Which DIY guide did you follow?

8. LOL fucking hilarious.....+ REP dude for innovation :hello:

9. you should just build an ona bucket.

put a circle fan at the top of a 5 gallon bucket facing upwards with ona crystals and h2O at the bottom. you could even run your ducting thru it so it just you just did laundry.

10. didnt use a DIY guide but i've seen them. filled a 1 liter bottle gonzo odor rocks and oput it in a 2 liter bottle with charcoal. works good but traps heat a bit

11. OMFG!!! Probably the funniest thing I read online this year! ROFLMAO!!!!