Bc bud depot girl scout cookies to be trusted???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Golden Lungs, Apr 4, 2013.

1. seems a little sketchy to me but who knows, what do u guys think?

2. Trusted in what sense?

Like is it really gonna taste like chocolate mint?

Or wouldnt trust them for another reason?

3. You talking as far as genetics?

4. Would you not trust them with your Mrs? Sister? dog?

5. I trust bc bud depot. They have awesome genetics. But I believe the REAL. Girl Scout cookies is a clone only strain so in reality you'll just get THEIR version of it.

6. But I bet its bomb. Look at their god bud. It's amazing.

7. Their is a girl scout cookie"S" which is the Cherry PieXDurban posionXOG kush-this is clone only that you get from harborside or green door. the legit thin mint. but then their is also a Girl Scout Cookie which is GDPXdurban posionXog kush- this is a fake. BC bud depot has fakes. i have a GSC cutting that i recieved from a guy who got it staright from harbor side. Only way to go man.

8. Trust it.... there are several spin offs of gsc now there are phantom cookies, platinum cookies plus the thin mint cut ... breeders have started producing seeds its not a clone only strain.

9. Yeah but being a clone only strain means your just getting THEIR version. Not the original. But look at white widow the original was bomb and so was a lot of the spinoffs

10. The true cut is supposed to be the thin mint cut.... I've smoked the original and the platinum and I actually liked the platinum more than the thin mint.

11. ya i just didnt know if it would be anything close to the original that ive heard so much about i dn i was thinking of ordering a few.

12. The original gsc is gdp x Durban poison x OG no cherry pie in gsc go on youtube and watch the Berner video his crew made the strain. He says no cherry pie in gsc. He also says when they were breeding some plant got seeds n those seeds is what people are sayin is gsc. Which it is just not the same pheno. I have cali connection Girl Scouts going now so we will see right

13. Yeah I did hear that true gsc turned hermi and that's where some seeds have came from. Some breeders will not tell people true genetics so it can't be fully duplicated

14. I ordered for bud depot couple days ago. Ordered animal cookies, GSC, and some strawberry doggshit. Ill make my own little journal. I'm gonna grow all them up an cut them down flower mother after at least half the clones root! :) kinda excited

15. Bc bud is a great breeder and who cares about original, when you haven't ever had the original? I mean, how would you know..... Everything about bc bud I've touched has been golden. I also think Cali connections would be the same for same reasons. We can't all get to harbour side for clones, but so what. If u wanna run it. Do it

16. I just ordered their GSC fem... My mouth waters as I type

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I got my pack yesterday... So far not good... The seeds look immature pale and have minimal tiger stripes... I'm starting to lose faith in BC BUD DEPOT

18. I lost faith in BC Bud Depot years ago.......

19. i think cali connection has a better version

20. Man your too far from me...