how much liquid fertilizer does it take

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tokentate, Apr 2, 2013.

1. how much liquid fertilizer does it take for a whole plant cycle 8fl 1qt 1gallon does anyone know

2. That's very vague :/ any other info u could give us? Like at least what nute brand ur planning on running and what medium?

3. I'm new at this so I don't know what medium means but its foxfarm trio pack

4. Medium refers to the "media" your roots are in: soil, hydro, aero, etc. I'm assuming ur using soil? And if so what kind?

5. in dwc, i use the gh flora duo, 2 part only. that is a total of 4tsp/gal and i change them every 2-3 weeks. so that is 20tsp each res change, per tote i use, which holds 2 plants. if i veg for 3 weeks, and flower for 8 weeks, thats about 4 res changes, totaling 80tsp for 2 plants. 192tsp in a quart. so a quart would get me through about 4 plants.

in soil, if you amend it correctly you dont need any liquid ferts. water only. or i have used the general organics line, the "go box" which can grow a few plants all the way through.

the fox farm trio pack though i dont know much about.. i bought tiger bloom, used it for the first feeding in flower, and never touched it again, since it fried my plants at a little over half recommended dose.

6. Naw fox farm are primo if u use em right. I'm using them as well as a few other growers I know . My plants are nuts right now. If ur using foxfarm ocean forest soil ill give u my current feeding schedule

7. Its just good farm dirt and the trio pack comes with Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom

8. If u can locate a bag of foxfarm ocean forest soil I would highly recommend that but if not let's see. R u going from seed or clones?

9. From seed. my camera fucked up

10. K I first would check to see how porous your soil is. See how long it retains water , and if it doesn't drain we'll or get good runoff I would go get some perlite and add like 20-40%. Having that said since your going from seed the cotyledons (first round set of leaves and inner food for the seed) will have enough food for a week or two. I would just water with plain water for the first week of veg. Then week two incorporate like 1/2 tsp of grow big to promote good root growth. The bump it up to like 1 tsp week 3, I go 1 tsp big bloom 1/2 tsp grow big at week 4 but u might be able to add 1/4 to 1/2 tsp grow big in week 3 since ur soil might not bee too nutrient rich.. I vegged 6 weeks so from there I went 2.5 tsp big bloom 1 tsp grow big til flower. Then do a light flushing with plain water the day before u decide to flip the lights. Let the soil dry out from there and go down to like 2 tsp big bloom 3/4 grow big and 3/4 tiger bloom. It's kinda variable so from there on out slowly start decreasing grow big and increasing tiger bloom. Don't ever go over like 2-3 tsp each though no matter what the bottle says

If u decide to get the powder solubles (open sesame, beastly blooms, and chaching) let me know they do make a difference and I can help ya out

11. Hell yeah thanks bro

12. No worries my dude!

13. Disregard this post lol

14. Shit I meant 1/2 tsp big bloom week 2, 1 tsp week 3 how far along r u?