Tell me how to yeild 2lbs per month

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by poundsandkeys, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Can somone tell me how to yield 2lbs per month on average with 2 HPS 1000watters. harvest doesnt have to be every month but for the whole year I want 2lb average per month.

2. you got a big yard?

3. and lots of money?

4. i don't think you can do it with 2 1000w lights.

you can put around 5 to 10 plants under each in flowerings. that's if they are moderately sized.

this sounds like to big a project to just ask on an internet forum.

you need a lot of growing experience, or a lot of money for fucking up.

that's 24 pounds a year.

which is about a half pound a week.

so you would need a SoG method, with 5 or 6 plants in every week of veg and flower.

and from those 5 or 6 plants, you will need to pull a half pound. or 1-2 ounces per plant.

5. I think that would be possible! whares the OGers

6. it's possible... I've seen people that get 2 pounds per one 1000w light... and a lot of people get 1 pound per light... but why are you asking? it's not like there's some gauranteed way or we'd all be doing it... why not just start trying?

you'd need to be able grow well.... get ahold of a high yielding strain and grow it out and pick the best two or three to keep as mother plants in a separate area, then sea of green with as many clones as you can fit... keep them small and packed tight.. you could probably get 60+ under the lights in a sea of green

7. 42 plants at 1.5 oz, 2 plants per sqaure foot using sog would be 5x4. Theoretically this would equal 4 pounds every 2 months with clones, ultimately depending on skill.

personally i have gotten 1-1 1/2lbs (not with this technique) with one 1000w hps consistantly, the enviroment isn't exactly optimum either.

8. C02 would help alot, aswell as a high yeilding strain like chronic or pure power plant, big bud, C99 etc...

a effective bubbler system (DWC), maybe aero with the 2 1k lights and near perfect environmental conditions you should be a rocking your way onto that goal of 24lbs PA.

get the basics like environment locked in and your half way there :D .

all comes down to cost and your growing experience and space...

Scrog or Sog is another factor to consider to bump up your yeilds...

so many things all together though.....experience/failure ,trial and error all come into play aswell..

good luck