Flowering Questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Salviasagewise, Jun 4, 2006.

1. So im 6 Days into flowering, and theres been no show of sex.....Til today. So I've never actually seen budding sex to determine what these are. So yeah, 2 out of 3 of my plants are showing, but I still cant tell what it is. They both have the same bulbous sprouts coming out of their second to top most node. I was a litte upset because I thought they were males, which would have sucked since they are my best 2 plants, but then I got a magnifying glass and looked at the node above and I saw what looked like the same thing, yet with thin sprouts coming from them. I figured, hell yeah, females, but then realized the sprouts were green, and since it was the top node, new leaves may look like hairs, and besides, they were green - arent hairs white? So yeah I drew a picture of what they look like, maybe someone can tell me whats happening.[​IMG]

2. Says the webpage isnt there.

3. I found some pictures of what it looked like on google, unfortunately the images came from overgrow =( which no longer exists, so I couldnt go on and find out what they were.

[​IMG]
    (edit) Sorry for the doublepost

4. Probably still too soon to tell. The key is to see the white hairs... From what you described on how the plants are showing so far you should begin to see the white hairs soon. That is if you have any females. My first grow was with three plants and I could ID the females a couple days before I was sure that the third was a male. Look/read the link below. It should show/tell you everything you need to know. Good luck!

http://www.concept420.com/marijuana_difference_between_male_and_female.htm

5. Just like with humas, males have balls, females don't. If the "ball" (male calyx) is raised on a little tiny stem, or if they're in clusters, then that's a positive male. If you see white hairs, like the guy above me says, then you've got positive females.

In the picture you drew, the drawing on the left is male, the one of the right is female. Get rid of the males immediately before they burst and spread pollen.

6. the pic on the right is female, females look as if they have little hairs