1000w scrog

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bullistic, Oct 29, 2011.

1. I've been posting on here a bit giving advice and referencing my grow so I figured I would post some pics of it. Feel free to hit that +rep button as you see fit ;)

This is what Im working with:
    Strain: Blackjack from Nirvana
    1000w MH/HPS with SunSystems Yield Master II- 6" Supreme reflector
    Hydrofarm 400 cfm fan
    Home made scrog net
    FFOF Soil
    Advanced nutrients
    -Sensi Bloom A+B
    -Big Bud
    -Bud Candy
    -Bud Factor X
    -Bud Ignitor
    -Overdrive

Im 3 weeks into 12/12, veged for 5-6 weeks. I will take more pics right after the HPS turns off to get better pics of the buds.

2011-10-29 12.34.48.jpg

2011-10-29 12.35.07.jpg

2011-10-29 12.35.56.jpg

2011-10-29 12.36.44.jpg

2. Wow looking great so far. keep it up

3. Very impressive topping noteably seen in the pictures of your stocks. That should be a good pound or two, dont know how that strain yields.

4. #4 DBV, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
    Thanks for posting this bullistic! Really helps me envision how to set mine up...

What size tent are you using bud? And is that all from 4 pots/plants? NICE! For scrog you just build the screen and leave it in place the whole time right? Is there anything else to it other than topping?

5. 4x4 tent, yes 4 plants. I topped once, leave the screen there and guide the growth through it keeping an even canopy.

6. Those plants are like bushes... haha. How'd you get the stalk at the soil to look so intense? Is it just the strain or is that just what scrog does? It's crazy how all the plants practically look the exact same cause of the screen.

Looking great man! Keep it up!

7. I started them with CFLs keeping them nice and close to minimize stretch, and when they got 4 nodes I topped above the 3rd one.

8. Here's a few more pics I took this morning just before lights on.

Attached Files:

9. Nice work. I plan on doing a scrog my next time around...yours is kickin ass!

10. Nice canopy. That strain looks pretty indica dominant.

11. It's supposed to be mostly sativa, 3 of them look mostly sativa but the front left one for some reason looks more indica dominant. I dont know if it's just a far different pheno type or if Nirvana mixed up a seed.

12. Yeah looks real nice. I was just wandering what size pots your were using; 3gal. or 5gal.?

13. 5 gal smart pots

14. This grow looks really familiar

15. How do you like advanced nutrients?? What do you think about it?

16. Very nice looking.

17. So far so good, just switched to them since I put it in flower so haven't used them long enough to have a real opinion. Although I've done a fair amount of reading on them and hearing from others who have use them and they seem like the way to go. More expensive, especially if you go with supplements, but like they say, you get out what you put in.

18. Very nice I'm subbed. Just harvested today got some autos on germ now. I'm going to scrog this next grow

19. Gave them nearly full strength feeding today.

88% strength to be exact...

20. [quote name='"Bullistic"']Gave them nearly full strength feeding today.

88% strength to be exact...[/quote]

Wow man outstanding plants