Time for flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Awiz90, Oct 13, 2011.

1. http://i52.tinypic.com/2yy6npt.jpg

So here's a pic of my project as of 2 days ago after doing some LST, just wondering when I should start flowering? This is my first grow and I don't really know how much larger they will get during flowering. I know you can pretty much veg for as long as you keep the light cycle going but I don't want them to become trees lol I have a maximum of about 7ft to work with so I dont want them too close to the light. They're currently on a table about 2 ft off the ground so I have about 2 ft left of room to work with before I may have an issue of them being too close to the light. Any tips? Thanks! :)

P.S. I'm using a 1000w HPS set at 60% right now.

2. Well, they will double or even triple in size while flowering, so keep that in mind

3. Lol well I guess I should prob start flowering ASAP then. LST may need to become my best friend. Anyone else agree/disagree?

4. how tall are they now?and what size pots do you have them in?just asking i realy dont like too say anything until i post my pic.my old grows and the one i have now will post in about two weeks but addless let them get about 12"and then flower.i stared mine in 20oz cups and when they get 8" tall i put them in 1liter soda bottles and when they get 16"/20"tall i sex them once i know the sex they go in 2.5gallon pots were they finsh and the tallest i ever had was almost 3ft.and thats a good size for me.my space is 5ft tall alittle over 4ft long 53"and its 30"deep and in that space i have six in 2.5gl pots and six one liter bottles all female all in flowering.

5. Mine are in 3 gallon pots right now. As far as height, I'm unsure because I LST'd but I'll estimate maybe around 14" standing tall. They are all female so I'm very happy about that. I posted the pic so you can see they are starting to get pretty bushy esp after LST.

6. yea florwer thous baby and i wish much good bud in the end .peace

7. Dont forget that you can always tie down the tops and let them grow horizontally if u have to. Personally i usually put mine into flower at about 18 inches-with my set-up[400w mh/hps , 4-6 plants] i dont think the returns justify going any taller. Doubling in height is about the norm for me during flowering. Good luck

8. could be humidity maibe needs some humidity how much is it in there? humidity temp?

9. Its 80 degrees at 50% humidity. Isnt that about right?

10. yup, force them to make their titties bigger:eek:

11. Do you mean start flowering? Haha

12. yeah thats perfect, looks really healthy my bubba does this sometimes in my case it was humidity also the fan too close did this never really did anything wrong to the plant yours looks real nice

13. yes start flowering.

14. Thanks man I appreciate that. Ive worked so damn hard on these im determined to grow a nice crop. They r so bushy now im going to begin flowering tomorrow :)

15. I hope you get nice results by the end of fall-mid winter.