oh shit! What now?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ratch33, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Hi all, they've been vegging for just little over a month now, but they seem to be so small :eek: (I LST and topped the shit out of them, I was scared of my height restrictions). To our suprize i see some roots showing at the drainage holes at the bottom and the girls aren't that tall(They're Small and bushy), does this mean its rootbound? And I'm planning to flip 12/12 by saturday, want ready and dry by x-mas???

Nutes: Only fed them a soluble multi-feed at 2 weeks 3 weeks and 4 weeks veg (I dont want to over do it). Help would be great GC, as this our first grow and can't wait to start my flowering... Hope its going to be good...:cool:

PEACE

Attached Files:

2. if their not rootbound they will be soon...

transplant to larger pots... I read a journal by a super smart guy who said just get a pot thats deeper... its easier

when/if you transplant to a new pot and once the rootball is removed if you see its bound just slice the roots from top to bottom like the picture below

[​IMG]

3. Sure will do so man, they're in 2 gal pots now ? Won't I be able to start my 12/12 if its rootbound?? I wanna flip Saturday.. Or is it a must to transplant and then flip??