Dinafem Royal Haze autoflower

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ParanoiaKills, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Welcome, to my first complete grow journal! I have two successful harvests under my belt, and this will be my first autoflower :D

Here's the breakdown......
    250 MH/HPS (only using MH for first two weeks) and using 20 hours of light for the whole grow. Light will be 8" from the plant.
    Hydro setup, with flood table, and a medium of rockwool and hydroton.
    Advanced nutrients, basic 3, plus Cal-Mag, one for veg, one for flower, and nirvana bloom enhancer.
    Started on 9/28, today she is one week and one day old. Currently feeding ppm of 350, with ph 5.8 of course.
    Currently hand watering, I will turn set up the table in another week or so.

And last, but not least, a pic!! I have more autoflowers on the way, I will be creating a thread called "army of autoflowers" which will be my next crazy project. Once I get my seeds I want to harvest two plants, every month, while growing in the same room, under the same lights.

Enjoy and comment away :D

Attached Files:

2. you can go from seed to harvest with autoflower in 1 month? what is the yield?

3. We're looking to start with autos soon too. Is your 'army' going to be the same strain?
    Either way, subbed eager to see the results

4. #4 ParanoiaKills, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
    [quote name='"ATripp420"']you can go from seed to harvest with autoflower in 1 month? what is the yield?[/quote]

I think you can fully go from seeds to harvest with an autoflower in 70-80 days max, 2-3 weeks veg time than 2 months flower. And yield if done correctly will be 1-2 ounces per plant, which is great for only 2.5 months!

5. [quote name='"Fnatic"']We're looking to start with autos soon too. Is your 'army' going to be the same strain?
    Either way, subbed eager to see the results[/quote]

My army will not be the same strain, I have AK-47xlow-ryder on the way, which I cannot wait for!! I never smoked AK before....I will germinate 2 AK's in about 3 weeks.

6. Time for an update!! Starting some LST this morning, I'd like to get a decent tie down before my two week mark, which is Wednesday. I think the plant might be showing pre-flowers by than.

Upped the ppm to about 400 yesterday, I'll maintain that for maybe 5-7 days. She seems to like the new mix so far.

AK-47 should be coming in soon :-D I'd like to start germinating in about 2-3 weeks

Attached Files:

7. Very nice I'm gonna b watching this. I also started a few autos. One afgan kush ryder and one fastbud. Also first time with autos.

8. He Blade you got a nice set-up there! My Autos where always done in 8 weeks!
    To make your mouth a bit watery here is what you get! Happy growing [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. How much did you get out of that plant?

10. [quote name='"stachi"']He Blade you got a nice set-up there! My Autos where always done in 8 weeks!
    To make your mouth a bit watery here is what you get! Happy growing [/quote]

Mmmmm can't wait to get some juicy bugs looking like that! But I'm being patient I have plenty of home grown until this is ready :D

Plant turned right-side-up, and is looking very nice now! I started with a slight bend, 45 degrees. And I will probably re-bend Wednesday morning, let her get some growth first.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

11. Day 13: made another slight bend, this will probably be the last bend I make. Starting to see some little nodes popping in :D also seen one tiny brown spot, and light green spot, going to up the nutes. Some Cal-Mag will surely do the trick. Switching to HPS tomorrow morning. Hoping this lady starts to show some flowers soon

Attached Files:

12. Day 15: confirmed female!!! First preflowers are starting to pop up. 60 days till harvest from today. Will post pics in a few days when the calyxes get a tad bigger. Ppm 550. Will make another bend tomorrow. And that'll definitely be the last.

13. Day 20: just bought a 400w HPS today :) and in crazy news, I broke my plant in half 4 days ago!! But I bandaged her up like my own son and since than she's back at it. It only became slightly stunted, didn't grow for one day.

So I got flowers everywhere, and I have 4 maybe 5 colas that are about even with the canopy. I also have a slight deficiency, which I have been working on. But it's only affecting 2 of my fan leaves. I'm sure it's a Cal/Mag problem.

I also have AK-47 autoflower germinating in the blue tub in the background.

Well here's the pics!!

Attached Files:

14. Day 23: day 9 of flowering, wow this thing is turning into a monster! The picture speaks for itself.....i have 6 main colas popping up, and 2-3 more that are trying to reach the canopy. Ppm is about 950, using my AN MGB basic 3, and also using Cal-Mag for flowering. Still watering 3 times a day at 30 mins each.

I've fixed my deficiency, and haven't had any more cola chopping-near death experiences, so things are looking good.

Also have 2 AK seedlings as well. They've probably seen better days tho.

Look at these four colas lining up perfectly haha!

Attached Files:

15. Day 29: day 15 flowering. Looking spectacular!! This is a quick update I gotta get to work soon. So here's some pics, any questions I can answer later

Starting to smell like dank haze up in here!

Attached Files:

16. ay brotha they are looking beautiful im about to start an autoflower. for a closet grow. I know theres a lot of posts about it but Im just wanting to grow 1. what light should i use and could you just give me a couple links of stuff to buy to have a nice setup for 1 auto flower

17. [quote name='"ATripp420"']ay brotha they are looking beautiful im about to start an autoflower. for a closet grow. I know theres a lot of posts about it but Im just wanting to grow 1. what light should i use and could you just give me a couple links of stuff to buy to have a nice setup for 1 auto flower[/quote]

I'd get a small light if your growing in a closet, maybe a 250w HPS would be perfect. And I'd build your own bubble bucket to, that's what I just did for my next autoflower, it's easy to build, and wicked effective just google on how to make one! When do you plan on growing??

18. Day 38, day 24 flowering, time for an update!

Had a small problem with my new 400w light, I got some bleached tops bout 7 days ago, fixed it, getting green growth again. Lesson learned....this light is much stronger than my last! Perfect distance from light to plant is about 12 inches.

But here we are, ppm 1100, ph 5.7 today, and I've got little bud sites popping up everywhere. My sugar leaves are growing in, which will make for a great batch of brownies. I still have sugar leaves from my last grow also.

You can see my experiment with my bubble bucket also, I've had a plant in there 5 days looks excellent. I will also be experimenting with supercropping on her soon.

The seedling popping up is critical jack autoflower. I'm halfway thru with this grow so figured I'd start on her.

Cheers for now, I'm going to smoke a bowl of homegrown :-D

Attached Files:

19. Day 44, day 30 flowering....4 more weeks and counting down! I can't believe how sweet this bitch is looking, I just want to tear it down and smoke it now :-D

Anyways, down to business. Ppm at 1200, ph kinda low today at 5.5, temps are at 78 thru the day, 68 at night. The smell of the flower is starting to turn really fruity, different I've only grown musty smelling plants before. I have a trace cal mag deficiency, few lower leaves turning yellow, so started upping cal mag this morning. Besides that all is nice, my light bleached leaves are still there, but hasn't spread anymore. Think it's time for some pics!!

Attached Files:

20. Anyone here anymore? Lol (echo echo echo....)