First Grow! 3 weeks in Cfl - Swiss Cheese & Auto Pineapple

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by growinpot, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Hey whats up guys this is my first grow! I am using a stealthy little box in my closet the plant is like 3 weeks into veg my auto pineapple seeds are on the way should get them by the end of next week!

I am in Roots Organic Soil (amazing)

Im using The House & Garden nutrients line

Light cycle 21/3
    At 8300 Lumens

Have two Pc fans bottom intake top outtake.

Let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

2. i dig it. i really like how you have cpu fans installed, but... doesn't that require the output of a cpu? like the wires and all?

question: where did you get your ferts?

keep up the TLC on that baby

3. Looks like things are coming along nicely, the best thing I see is the growth nodes are nice and compact, which you want....a lot of new growers will usually have totally stretched plants...nice job so far. Is that a plant from Feminized seed or just a bagseed experiment?

4. No cpu fans are very simple! All you have todo is split the ends of a 12v cell phone charger and twist the wires together.

I got the ferts at my local hydro store every one their suggested it, its very expensive! but they all say its the best system by far.

5. That plant is from 10 non feminized nirvana swiss cheese im hoping its a female -_-

Cant wait till my feminized auto pineapple come!!! :)

6. #7 Grows&Smokes, Oct 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
    [quote name='growinpot']That plant is from 10 non feminized nirvana swiss cheese im hoping its a female -_-

Okay, the only reason I asked is that every time in the past, without fail, when I only grew 1 plant at a time, it always turned out to be a male plant. My first 3 grows of single plants were male. Dont know if it is one of those laws of nature things or just bad luck picking seeds on my part...I really hope yours is a lady though, not trying to bring you down or anything, just sharing my experience. It wasnt til I decided to grow at least 3 plants at a time that I had my first female plants....I have a small tent and only grow 2 plants at a time now....and thats why I only use feminized seeds now.

7. ^ it was 3 plants at once but 2 of them got chopped up by a lawn mower when they were outside haha

And this was strongest of the 3 will have more pics tomorrow!

8. ha yeah subbed....i grow fem seedz too..however nooobish mistakes a bout 3 weeks into flowering have caused me hemies...so even if u get fem, just be carefull...lol

9. Heres pics from today! Everything is looking good.. I think haha

Should I start to LST or wait? my space is kinda small but I have room for now

Really high dont know what else to put but give me some feedback peace!

And a nice view of the lake :)

Attached Files:

• top.jpg
      top.jpg
      File size:
      174.6 KB
      Views:
    • side.jpg
      side.jpg
      File size:
      160.7 KB
      Views:
    • lake.jpg
      lake.jpg
      File size:
      431.8 KB
      Views:
  10. Start training and/or topping when you want, its ready.

11. yeah for sure...lookin nice man...you can lst as early as the 4th or 5th node....its def ready :)

12. What does LST stand for? :/ lol

13. Just checked on the plant and it's starting to smell a little! Yay

Will have picture update later today :smoke:

14. Low stress training

Bending a plant, so light hits lower parts of the stem.

15. Update! got some new pics and a little video! things are looking pretty good I started lst let me know if im doing anything wrong!

Attached Files:

• top.jpg
      top.jpg
      File size:
      141.9 KB
      Views:
    • side.jpg
      side.jpg
      File size:
      175.9 KB
      Views:
    • top2.jpg
      top2.jpg
      File size:
      172.4 KB
      Views:
    • vid.mov
      File size:
      2.8 MB
      Views:
  16. bumpp is my lst okay?

17. bummp no feedback?

18. your LST looks great. it is already turning up to the light, when it grows a couple more inches continue to train it around the outside perimeter of your pot.

Good Luck Growing and keep it up!

19. [quote name='"growinpot"']bumpp is my lst okay?[/quote]

Yes your LST is looking great. U could even bend that stem a lil more to be parallel to the ground. If the stem is too strong u can always squeeze the stem to break it slightly and it will bend nicely. This is called super cropping. The broken part will heal into a big knot after a bit :)