New member. How am i doing?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dcthemvp, Oct 1, 2011.

1. hello, i am completely new to grasscity. for years i have been relying on this website to answer simple questions of mine and i have finally decided to create an account since i am now a legal medicinal patient. anyways, here are my babies, let me know what you guys think!! 2 weeks into flower.

Attached Files:

2. looking very nice man, and congrattz to your mm-card!! what strain are you growing? what kind of lights are you using? you know the drill ;) just a little basic info is great, and if you have any troubles we would be happy to help you out. Welcome to grass city!!

3. thanks oggestaden. im using a 400 hps on some dank bag seed with all fox farms nutes (big bloom + tiger bloom last watering). as you can see im doing a little LST with pipe cleaners and its workin out very well. so far everything has been going great, no problems what so ever. humidity and temp have been pretty ideal at 68-80 and 50-40% depending on night or day.

4. alright dude, keep the updates pouring in!

5. nice!! you got any idea what strain they are?

6. its definately a hybrid indica, but i have no idea what type of strain... i have a feeling its going to turn out very nice :)

7. probably an afghan hybrid, if you're lucky it will be northern lights, white widow, or some other white strain.

8. you pretty much nailed it. it's definately a white strain, i know that! lol. but, im pretty sure it isn't northern light cause it's too small and i know it's not afghy... i'm leaning towards the white widow. most those pictures posted are from last week (flower 1) so i'll post some more asap.

9. definiatly isnt too small to be northern lights, in face it looks at around the same height as NL. Definiately isnt white rhino, cause the leaves are pointed downward. it probably is white widow cause the height and the leaves match WW. Might also be white castle cause of them big asz leaves.

10. The leaves are pointed down cause of lst lol

11. I'm waiting on my co2 generator and dehumidifier to arrive. In the mean time I'd like to try the homemade co2 from sugar water and yeast... Any ideas? Is it worthy?

12. no problem, you can try it but it won't be any where close to the effect of the generator man.

13. day 16 of flowering, let me know what you guys think!!

Attached Files:

14. that girl is going to grow some nice budz man, if you can lay your hands on some pollen and just pollinate a few days to a week before harvest and the plant will by some (probably) smart reason pump the seedpods full of resin and the quality will increase pretty much.

15. Thanks man. I live very close to our local tomato store so I'll have to see whats up! It's hard to see from my cell pics, but there is about 100 bud sites on each plant... Gotta love lst :D

16. yup, its the shit indeed :smoke:

17. I recommend pipe cleaners as you cam freely bend them and basically control what angles to train your girl

18. yeah, i use some coated copper-wire(at my work u can take almost how much you want) but its a pain in the ass to bend so nowadays i just go with hempstring.. but the pipecleaners was a pretty good idea, think im going to buy like a few hundred of these xD

19. 2$ for 100 at walmart lol