Vegging under 2700k lights

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bigdad, Sep 11, 2011.

1. I only have one set of lights, I'm just finishing my first grow, looks like next week or the week after. My question is that I would like to start my seeds for my next grow, can I do this for a couple of weeks in 12/12. Then when I harvest I will go to my 6500k 20/4.

2. U can but it will try to flower right of the bat, making a single .8gram nug

3. Well I really only wanted to get started with another grow, but as far as the single bud weighing .8 grm. This is a pic of my plant that will be harvested next week, this was done 12/12 from seed, I'll let you know the final dry weight, but based on the size of the buds and the number of them I would be very surprised if I don't get at least 1/2 oz. and really I believe it will be closer to 3/4 oz.

Attached Files:

4. Yeah it's Lookin good, an auto? The reason I threw out that it might give u a bowl is cuz I've seen a few now that have from 12/12 from seed

5. No, it's not an auto, that's the cool part you can "auto" any seed. I had a really small grow area, and this was a way to get small plants. I just had mixed lights 330 watts cfl (8 42/150, 4-6500k, and 4 2700k)) for the 1rst 4 weeks, then 4 weeks 6-2700k 2-6500k, the last 4 weeks 8-2700k. I have quite a few very good bag seeds. My plan this time is to go 12/12 till they sex (that's why I asked if i could start them under 2700k, while my 1rst grow is finishing) then switch to 20/4 under 6500k to get a bigger plant. I have a larger grow area now.

6. Yeah the reason I was thinking auto was cuz it still got decent size under 12/12 all the way