Help Please LED LIGHTS AND OZONE GENERATORS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by davidmelling, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Hi All

I am planning my first grow in 0.5m x 1m x1.7m high in a mylar sealed canvas wardrobe. I want to use a 600 watt led set up (ive read alot about the pros and cons). I really really really dont want an extractor fan because of the noise (how loud are they and can you do homemade soundproof job). My air change requirements are 18 meters per hour so a couple of desk fans in the grow room will manage that. Problem is without and an extractor fan i cant have a carbon filter (or can I, can i just connect it to ducting on the air inlets) so im thinking about ozone generators (ive read a lot about the risks). Does anyone use an ozone generator without a carbon filter and whats the smell like. Also i could by a 175m2 extractor fan and turn it down to 10 percent of max capacity, im sure that would be quite quiet. The other thing i need to know is will cannabis do well at ambient room temperature and low humidity. Any help from experienced growers would be appreciated. Im growing Northern Lights which ive heard is very low smell (2/10). Can anyone confirm this. Does anyone know if big bud smells, ive heard it doesnt but i think its got skunk genetics so im not sure.