First sativa grow leaves yellow and wrinkled.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mayor Quimby21, Jul 6, 2011.

1. New strain and Im having problems after putting into flowering. I suspect this is from over-watering. it a super silver haze two weeks into flowering grown in coco and perlite. I give her water about every 3-4 days and give her half strength humboldt 3 part nutes. ph was 6.2 when problem first appeared. after additional info I changed ph to 5.6.
    Any feedback is much appreciated. I heard sativa like dessert conditions. I grow one other sativa which never have this problem.

Attached Files:

2. you said your ph was 6.2 wen it happened and then you changed your ph to 5.6 well its very obvious that's a ph problem imo are you sure that your ph pen is working properly have you calibrated it before you used it. if your ph pen is ok then i would say its over fed or over watered brov...

3. 5.6? wow MJ plants need a Ph of around 6.5 thats almost definitely the main problem compounded with over watering, and nute burn (if your over watering theyre probably getting to many nutrients too). back the watering off and try to get that ph back upinto the 6.5 range good luck man.

4. Coco needs a 5.8ph...treet coco just like hydro...do you use a cal/mg suppliment? coco leaches cal/mg so you need to give it suppliments almost every watering...esspecially while in flower. GL:)

5. Guess I was wrong op my suggestions were based on soil.

You learn something everyday