Auto Ak47 - T5 grow - 05/05/2011

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nepenthesfreak, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Hey,

New to the forum, just wanted to post a few pics of my "auto" Ak47 grow under my lightwave T5's.
    I will also be flowering under these.

First image taken 16/05/2011
    Second image taken 23/05/2011
    Third and forth images taken today - 30/05/11

Attached Files:

2. I also have three Auto Jock Horror cuttings under there.
    These were taken from my larger plants which were sown in February, unfortunately they're still not flowering! The cuttings are growing quite strong but one of them appears to have developed a variegated leaf.

These photo's were taken on the same dates as the images above.

Attached Files:

3. Looking good :)

Can't wait to see them grow up.

4. Just finished a grow of auto ak47 good stuff looks like those jacks didnt want to autoflower at least you were able to take some clones

5. What were the finished sizes of your plants? I'm worrying they might get two large for my growing space...
    I'll post some pics of the parent "auto" jocks, they're getting pretty big!

6. one was just under 2 feet and the other was just over 2 feet they were super bushy though

7. My grow space is pretty small, the light can only be lifted an extra 13-14 inches higher... might have to lst them if they get to tall.
    I see what you mean about them being super bushy! Took a few cuttings last week to keep them under control - We'll see if they re-veg like the jocks.

8. Here are the mother Jock Horrors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looks like she's finally starting to flower!

[​IMG]

9. Jock Horror cuttings

06/06/2011
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. You gonna LST those AK Bitches?

11. Just did that today, looks pretty messy so I'll wait till they straighten up before I post more pics

12. Nice grow. i also have a t5 grow going i have a thread and im in week 6 of flower just a few more weeks to go and boy they get nice and fat and dense , its all about the strain not the light , at least for me.
    Ive never even smoked ak47 sounds like dank lol . looking good keep us posted on this grow .

if you want to check out mine heres my link

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-m...bubba-kush-kushberry-few-others-new-post.html

13. Your grow looks real nice... tempted to upgrade to the 8 bulb myself if this lot comes through good.
    Never tried this strain before, just read some good reviews, looking forward to giving it a try, not exactly a connoisseur though.
    Got some fem hindu kush seeds lined up for once the ak's finish ;)

14. Auto Ak update 08/06/2011
    lst'd them all a few day ago
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Auto Jock horror coming into flower
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Jock Horror cuttings aren't though....

[​IMG]

16. The AK's got quite bushy so I took four of them outside to flower in the natural sun (bad idea as it's rained everyday since!)
    The other four are looking pretty good, just worried about space, can't raise the lights much more...

19/06/11
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

23/06/11
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. nice grow bro, have 2 of just feminised auto ak47 started around about the same time as you, but there in nft under 250 hps my first go with hyro have picture from 4 days ago

Attached Files:

18. Very Nice operation

19. Well, the plants are coming along nicely, they've packed on some nice size in the last few days so I'm hoping for around 20g per plant under lights. The other 4 outside are a lot bigger so maybe 40g off each of those.

The buds do look a bit leafy but I'm hoping they'll swell some more before harvest time.

Images aren't dated, random from the last week or so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Never been good at telling when to harvest, how much longer do you think these guys need?

So far they've only had Biobizz bloom and molasses, not sure when to start flushing... advice welcomed!