how do they look?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by imwright9, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Just looking for some feedback, thanks

Attached Files:

2. lights need to be closer, those types of lights can be like 2in away. the plant is stretched because its trying to reach the light

3. Thx mrmyagi420. Will do.

4. The second picture looks really nice hopefully its a female! Check out my book!

5. Thx Dr_green.! My first grow, am very excited!

6. looks good cuz lil stretched but when u transplant jus put her deeper in her new home cuz, and becareful out there in florida cuz and stay green keep puffn and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open cuz

7. 7th inning streatch. :smoke:

8. So they're stretched, LOL. Fixing it today. Will update pics. Later

9. So this is what one of my plants today, I know its stretched out but its right with my light so I figure just keep it like it is for now.

Attached Files:

10. It could be genetics too my cali hash clones i just clipped are growing like crazy like this idk what to do with all of them lol the roots are growing like madmen

11. More images

Attached Files:

12. keep doing ur thing groove, looking good looking good, my babies stretched their first few days of life but i figure i like it cuz i always had trouble with them being too short to water without getn their leaves wet, stay safe keep puffn and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open groove

13. Thx delaghetto

14. yea, talk about stretched like crazy ... get the light way closer and transplant that at deep as possible

15. Hey bro ,
    you can search for the better result in this topic in grasscity search section.
    you can also join the discussion group to find your proper answer.

16. lol, you indeed get a lot of answers of "Stretched!" because any grower will take 1 look and thats the FIRST thing that goes through his head. We look at the plants, see the stem, think "lights" see in the background and see the 1 light. Think, Strettttcccchhhh.

It's not too late though, when you transplant, just bury a couple inches of root and put stronger lights, closer to the plant.

Plants look good otherwise, good luck!

17. #17 imwright9, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Deleted post

18. Bump!

Attached Files:

19. More images

Attached Files:

20. What kind of lights are you running?